Too Many 'foreigners' In Thailand?

Baaksida

What is your home country?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Been done before. Look we will have English not want to be in the Brit part, same with Scottish, Welsh and Irish. As for Irish you got Eire( a seperate country form the uk) and you also got N. Ireland( part of the Uk). So why shouldn't Eire have its own vote. I think that this is just an innocent thread and you cant keep everyone happy. I'm Scottish but i voted Britain. I dont have a problem with this as i live in London when back in the Uk.

holding special citizenship in Michelonia...Am I being discriminated against?

yeah, it costs ten bucks to get in!

HOW DARE YOU GROUP NETHERLANDS WITH BELGIUM... I WOULD SUE YOU IF I WAS AMERICAN... I´M NOT BLO#DY SHOUTING, JUST TALKING LOUD... I REFUSE TO VOTE.

So there.... :o

my...ooooh...my....calm down....

comparing netherlands and belgium: there would be 1 million+++ reasons to argue about the mix-up: austria/germany/switzerland/liechtenstein (btw, where is Liechtenstein?) BUT -IMHO- WE (GERMAN SPEAKING) DO NOT CARE....

IF u wanna have a poll survey showing your origin country...do it yourself...but be prepared it has to be a poll indicating 150something nations...

:o

IF u wanna have a poll survey showing your origin country...do it yourself...but be prepared it has to be a poll indicating 150something nations...

at last count...

They´re multiplying like rabbits... Anyhow, only kidding around, I´m bored today. First day with no booze in about a year...

How come Germany is in with Austria and Switzerland but Ireland is all by itself and not grouped in with the Brits? :D

Even Australia and New Zealand appear as separate countries even though they share the same head of state! :D

That's easy, as a teacher I am interested where the English speakers are from. Also, there are probably less German speakers on this board than Brits and Irish...

:o

Where are other "russian" republics? Or Eastern Europe countries? :o

My guess is, that most expats/tourists from Eastern Europe come from these three countries. I often see many Russians (?) in Pattaya, Phuket and Bangkok, and I sometimes meet the odd Hungarian...

Oops that was supposed to start...  " 6,379,157,361 people...

Source:

http://www.odci.gov/cia/publications/factb...eos/xx.html#Geo

Sex ratio: at birth: 1.06 male(s)/female

under 15 years: 1.06 male(s)/female

15-64 years: 1.03 male(s)/female

65 years and over: 0.79 male(s)/female

total population: 1.01 male(s)/female (2004 est.)

Infant mortality rate: :o