Chiropractor

Peabo

From my experience, I'd say forget the chiripractor, and go to Rinkaew Poviich, located in the 'old Chiang Mai Hospital' on Wulai road...

I had chronic sciatica before coming here. Tried chiro's but only mild and temporary relief.

When I came here, I went straight to Rinkaew Povich. First session , two hours...Pain relieved a lot. Next day, 2 more hours, pain gone, never to return- even now, 18 years later.... :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
From my experience, I'd say forget the chiripractor, and go to Rinkaew Poviich, located in the 'old Chiang Mai Hospital' on Wulai road...

I had chronic sciatica before coming here. Tried chiro's but only mild and temporary relief.

When I came here, I went straight to Rinkaew Povich. First session , two hours...Pain relieved a lot. Next day, 2 more hours, pain gone, never to return- even now, 18 years later.... :o

Hi, I have some mechanical lower back pain and was going to look for a Chiropractor while in Thailand. What is Rinkaew Povich?

Hi, I have some mechanical lower back pain and was going to look for a Chiropractor while in Thailand. What is Rinkaew Povich?

Thai Traditional Massage

Rinkaew Complex 274565-7

183/4 Wualai Rd.,

T. Hai Ya,

A. Muang,

Chiang Mai 50100

Fax: 202238