Seafood Emporium In Jomtien

JimmyTheMook

I really have no idea why the named it the Seafood Emporium. Other than that everything I have had there has been very good to at least acceptable including the pizza. The prices are a little high but not that bad. Service was quite good.

I really have no idea why the named it the Seafood Emporium. Other than that everything I have had there has been very good to at least acceptable including the pizza. The prices are a little high but not that bad. Service was quite good.

I thought the prices were pretty reasonable for western style cooking.

i live very close to that restaurant, never seen many people in there, when i drive past about 4 times per week between 6-8 pm of a night, so i hardly feel that its that great or it would get more participation. IMHO

It isn't the best location. I would be a bit concerned about the freshness of the fish though if not many customers.

• 1 year later...

The name is the precise reason I avoided it when I used to live virtually next door.....I don't like fish! If they had an extensive, and good, selection of other foods then I would say that they have contributed to their own downfall with a name suggesting seafood only.