Hi Folks

macb

Well folks as I have said above I am still alive and kicking:

I have now rented a bungalow in Petchabun : I moved there a week or so ago with my girlfriend, but yesterday I gave her back to her mother so to speak:

So now single again the bungalow is nice for the price each month but only partially furnished, so at the moment staying at my mates again with his wife bless them:

I was living with the girlfriend and her parents for about 6 weeks (That eventually did my head in)

Now I got to re-evaluate life again hahaha. All these scenarios are definitely a learning curve but when do you find the right one .

Anyway next month I hope to be on the Internet at the bungalow which I will make my base:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys nice to hear from you, wow I have missed my forum, but as said hopefully soon have bungalow on the Internet in the meantime at my mates and can get on line every day for now;

My problem is I hate living and sleeping alone

My problem is I hate living and sleeping alone

It's not too bad when you get used to it mate, relationship or freedom, each has it's pros and cons.

Aye up me ole mucker I have missed your wit dry humour educated responses or whatever you want to call it.

Hi "macb",

Good to see that you up-graded your camera as well. :o

Good luck in Petchabun, nice country side for those Panoramic Photo shots to try out.

Khao Khor Fire Support Base

large.jpg

These are from "Khao Khor Fire Support Base Monument "

large.jpg

large.jpg

Single photo not Pano "Phra Boromathat Chedi"

large.jpg

Kan Win :D

Hi "macb",

Good to see that you up-graded your camera as well. :o

Good luck in Petchabun, nice country side for those Panoramic Photo shots to try out.

Khao Khor Fire Support Base

large.jpg

These are from "Khao Khor Fire Support Base Monument "

large.jpg

large.jpg

Single photo not Pano "Phra Boromathat Chedi"

large.jpg

Kan Win :D

Nice pics mate was only up there a few weeks ago for about the 3rd time, but never find the views boring

Well folks as I have said above I am still alive and kicking:

I have now rented a bungalow in Petchabun : I moved there a week or so ago with my girlfriend, but yesterday I gave her back to her mother so to speak:

So now single again the bungalow is nice for the price each month but only partially furnished, so at the moment staying at my mates again with his wife bless them:

I was living with the girlfriend and her parents for about 6 weeks (That eventually did my head in)

Now I got to re-evaluate life again hahaha. All these scenarios are definitely a learning curve but when do you find the right one .

Anyway next month I hope to be on the Internet at the bungalow which I will make my base:

Hi Macb, welcome back !

Maybe I lost track because the last time I heard/saw you was that you were having serious problems with your wife and you had a baby (girl?)...right ?

What happened then ? :D

So you found a new girlfriend and gave her back to her mom.....? :D

You've been busy lately.... :o

LaoPo

Well life is good really despite some the ups and downs on occasions,yes it has been rough emotionally but I did a crash course in my head and with very good moral support from my friends I am good :

My lass I gave back after sms etc yesterday realizes she made a mistake and says she wants to be with me after loads of tears from here etc: Yes I really love her so I hope later this week we will be back together, if it does not work well at least I cant get ripped off for millions again so to speak and there are loads of beautiful ladies out there wanting a Farang with a good income.

So go with the flow, might mate Mervyn also Brin said my problem is I fall in love to easily they are right so I have become a little harder or am now able to deal with failed scenarios emotionally without to much stress: Now who is a clever boy then.

As for my daughter and ex wife (so to speak) I never hear anything but my good friend Ron Thompson keeps me up-dated with pics and she looks healthy so I am not to worried, but as folks tell me you got to move on and find your own happiness ,at some stage I will go to village and collect my personal things ie clothes tools and office equipment:

In simple terms that relationship is now closed....... Off we go again

Which one Mac ? :D

The one after you left your official wife & girl ?

You have to be more clear Mac, otherwise we're not able to follow up; they're standing in line..... :o

LaoPo

In simple terms that relationship is now closed....... Off we go again

Which one Mac ? :D

The one after you left your official wife & girl ?

You have to be more clear Mac, otherwise we're not able to follow up; they're standing in line..... :o

LaoPo

Well it has been interesting to say the least :

The one over the Xmas New Year period was 35 yrs old, to shorten the finale I found out she had a Thai man in Pattaya and whilst staying with her in mt mates village she was using the local kiosk to ring him: So she got binned after 6 weeks:

Then I met the latest again from Pattaya 22 very caring etc, we found the Bungalow moved there because I could not stand anymore time with the family. Then she coming to bed late and on her mobile a lot another shortened story I took her back to her mothers, she is now in pattaya after loads of sms i love you things from her: Then I got a phone call info that is there to see another guy then come back: So bye bye i think I now do not want a girl from Pattaya : Need to find looking for a normal loving caring lifestyle

Then I met the latest again from Pattaya 22 very caring etc, we found the Bungalow moved there because I could not stand anymore time with the family. Then she coming to bed late and on her mobile a lot another shortened story I took her back to her mothers, she is now in pattaya after loads of sms i love you things from her: Then I got a phone call info that is there to see another guy then come back

Not wanting to be rude MacB but what did you expect with a 22 yr old girl from Pattaya? Or any 22 year old girl in fact? You're not a spring chicken yourself are you.

Perhaps it's time you thought about where you find these women and what your attraction to them is. If it's partly money it's fine and expected if you are looking for a younger partner. If it's all about the money then it's a problem.

If I were you I'd take a long break from the wife search at the moment, have a little fun and think realistically about your options.

Not wanting to be rude MacB but what did you expect with a 22 yr old girl from Pattaya? Or any 22 year old girl in fact? You're not a spring chicken yourself are you.

Perhaps it's time you thought about where you find these women and what your attraction to them is. If it's partly money it's fine and expected if you are looking for a younger partner. If it's all about the money then it's a problem.

If I were you I'd take a long break from the wife search at the moment, have a little fun and think realistically about your options.

This is excellent advice. You originally intimated that the local women were queuing up for you, but you nevertheless decide to find some pro in Pattaya. OK thats fine, but you should realise by now that Pattaya girls are just for fun. If you like young women (and don't we all!), then wherever you find her, you must realise that whether or not she has already borne children she will likely want more (especially a luk krung). Unless you are prepared to impregnate her and accept all the responsibilities that go with fatherhood, then you should not be looking at a young'un to settle down with.

You already have a child and ex- wife in Buriram, and 4 ex wives in the UK!! It's time you got your act together.

Forget the cosy cottage in Petchabun for the time being, and go and rent a room in Pattaya for the next 6 months. Since you say you don't like sleeping alone, take a different girl every night, and work it all out of your system. Then return to the depths of Isaan and find a simple village girl, (not too young) who has never been connected to the sex industry, and settle down with her.

This is excellent advice. You originally intimated that the local women were queuing up for you, but you nevertheless decide to find some pro in Pattaya. OK thats fine, but you should realise by now that Pattaya girls are just for fun. If you like young women (and don't we all!), then wherever you find her, you must realise that whether or not she has already borne children she will likely want more (especially a luk krung). Unless you are prepared to impregnate her and accept all the responsibilities that go with fatherhood, then you should not be looking at a young'un to settle down with.

You already have a child and ex- wife in Buriram, and 4 ex wives in the UK!! It's time you got your act together.

Forget the cosy cottage in Petchabun for the time being, and go and rent a room in Pattaya for the next 6 months. Since you say you don't like sleeping alone, take a different girl every night, and work it all out of your system. Then return to the depths of Isaan and find a simple village girl, (not too young) who has never been connected to the sex industry, and settle down with her.

You must know this guy's history quite well. 4 ex-wives in UK? I guess that's where the millions went. No need to be scarcastic about his desires for a good lady, wherever and whomever he may find. I would hope all the women in Pattaya are not trash. All of these ladies, of any age, require some close scrutiny. The older ones are certainly not immune from being gold diggers & in fact may be more skilled at the techniques. They may also have one or more kids in tow that are the product of some previous Thai man who ditched her. The simple village girls as you describe them are not usually what they appear and the greedy families, who are going to be lining up for whatever he's got left, are not so simple.

I would hope all the women in Pattaya are not trash. All of these ladies, of any age, require some close scrutiny. The older ones are certainly not immune from being gold diggers & in fact may be more skilled at the techniques. They may also have one or more kids in tow that are the product of some previous Thai man who ditched her. The simple village girls as you describe them are not usually what they appear and the greedy families, who are going to be lining up for whatever he's got left, are not so simple.

I didn't say nor did I intend to imply that Pattaya women were trash. I merely suggested they were there there for fun (ie to provide happy sex times to farangs in exchange for needed cash). And whilst some may be genuinely looking for a partner (preferably rich and handsome), the majority only want money and will do all in their power to get as much as they can.

But yes I do agree with you that wherever they come from, and regardless of their age, they need careful checking. It is not even so much the women these days that are money grabbing, but equally and in many cases more so, the mothers and rest of the family.

I would hope all the women in Pattaya are not trash. All of these ladies, of any age, require some close scrutiny. The older ones are certainly not immune from being gold diggers & in fact may be more skilled at the techniques. They may also have one or more kids in tow that are the product of some previous Thai man who ditched her. The simple village girls as you describe them are not usually what they appear and the greedy families, who are going to be lining up for whatever he's got left, are not so simple.

I didn't say nor did I intend to imply that Pattaya women were trash. I merely suggested they were there there for fun (ie to provide happy sex times to farangs in exchange for needed cash). And whilst some may be genuinely looking for a partner (preferably rich and handsome), the majority only want money and will do all in their power to get as much as they can.

But yes I do agree with you that wherever they come from, and regardless of their age, they need careful checking. It is not even so much the women these days that are money grabbing, but equally and in many cases more so, the mothers and rest of the family.

EXACTLY!! That is what I have encountered here over & over, almost without exception. Unfortunately, these women are seen as "tools" for extracting money for the family (sometimes including a Thai husband or boyfriend), wherever & however.

Well life is good really despite some the ups and downs on occasions,yes it has been rough emotionally but I did a crash course in my head and with very good moral support from my friends I am good :

My lass I gave back after sms etc yesterday realizes she made a mistake and says she wants to be with me after loads of tears from here etc: Yes I really love her so I hope later this week we will be back together, if it does not work well at least I cant get ripped off for millions again so to speak and there are loads of beautiful ladies out there wanting a Farang with a good income.

So go with the flow, might mate Mervyn also Brin said my problem is I fall in love to easily they are right so I have become a little harder or am now able to deal with failed scenarios emotionally without to much stress: Now who is a clever boy then.

As for my daughter and ex wife (so to speak) I never hear anything but my good friend Ron Thompson keeps me up-dated with pics and she looks healthy so I am not to worried, but as folks tell me you got to move on and find your own happiness ,at some stage I will go to village and collect my personal things ie clothes tools and office equipment:

So Mac, are you saying that you don't have access to your daughter or see her at all?

I had the impression that she was the most important thing in your life and you were going to have plenty of input into her upbringing.

Was there ever a thai boyfriend lurking in the background "helping your ex-wife" make her decisions?

I normally wouldn't ask such personal questions but you pretty well laid it all bare on TV during the break up.

Edited by khunandy

I really do feel for the old geezers in Thailand as i think romantically they are doomed.

Go for a young girl and the age gap is a problem, plus the questionable motives of the girl. On top of that, any young girl who is interested in an old man is likely to have come from the entertainment industry.

Go for a more mature lady and besides being less physically atrractive, they often have a lot more baggage and can be quite stuck in their ways.

Of course in any normal environment, the old man would only be presented with one option, that of the mature lady, but here, things being different, young girls are there and available and as such, the old men find them all too irressistable.

Don't get me wrong, I sympathise as there's every oppurtunity that i and many of us guys who are still young will one day find ourselves in the same position, and should that happen, i don't profess to know the answer, besides accepting living the twilight years out as a single man, which sounds all a bit lonely.

Anyway, best of luck Macb - you sound like you deserve some.

The age difference between my wife and I is 9 years and I consider that to be encroaching on the outer limits that I would explore for marraige. 20 or 30 years is an eternity of difference when the girl is in her 20's with limited life experience.

Hi Mac.

Great to hear that you are well and busy growing old disgracefully.

Miss your advice on all things practical: So inbetween your shenanigans; if you should happen to know where I can purchase an electric strimmer up in the boonies - let me know please! Oh - and some security lights, which I never did manage to source in global house etc.

Nice looking pad Mac - Bargain, and I Hope that you find the right lady soon!