Non B From Laos Or Any Other Border...

If you have the documents plus a receipt for a work permit application most Consulates will provide a single entry non immigrant B visa. Believe some will later provide a multi entry after work permit issue if you are not able to extend your stay.

If you have the documents plus a receipt for a work permit application most Consulates will provide a single entry non immigrant B visa. Believe some will later provide a multi entry after work permit issue if you are not able to extend your stay.

"How long does it take to get the work permit application receipt?? I have that application with me complete, but where do i submit it??"

and how many days will it take to get the work permit receipt?? i have around 10 days left on my visa.

Edited by amrishtony

Believe it runs about 5 days but varies by office. Believe Labor Office is where you submit it if not done by employer/law firm.

I live in nonthaburi, is there a office in nonthaburi?? yes u right...my employer has given me the documents but not helping me to process them.

• 2 weeks later...