Are You Ready To Party Like A Viking?

mrsouza

Post changed to English in order to keep the mods calm. :o

Please note that this invitation is for Scandinavian entrepreneurs and company owners that operate in and around Phuket only.

The Swedish magazine Phuket Gajden will hold a traditional Viking celebration with a smörgåsbord of stunning Swedish food and drinks. Besides meatballs (of course!) we will serve a multitude of fine food from restaurants such as Harry’s, 2Gether Guesthouse & Restaurant, Sandy’s Corner, Green Mango and more. The Swedish Consul as well as the Superintendent at Phuket Immigration will attend the party.

Why? This will be a great opportunity to meet up with Scandinavian entrepreneurs in Phuket. All Scandinavian business owners are invited to join the top “minglers” of all nationalities – foreign and Thai.

Details:

Place: Scandinavian Lagoon Resort in Chalong.

Date: Saturday, March 29, 2008

Time: 6:30 pm onwards (the free bar closes at 8.30 pm, but we might invade the bar and force it to stay open longer. We’re Vikings, after all.)

Bring: Your name card/credit card/passport/driver’s licence/police record to enter in the lucky draw.

R.S.V.P.

We need you to reply to this message or send an email to [email protected] with the names of the people attending (be reasonable – don’t bring ALL the relatives from Isarn). The free bar is limited to 150 people, so your reply will be treated on a first-come, first-served basis. As the poet nearly said, he/she who hesitates is thirsty.

Please reply before Wednesday 26th March. Remember, if you are not on the guest list you will not be able to join.

Post changed to English in order to keep the mods calm. :D

Please note that this invitation is for Scandinavian entrepreneurs and company owners that operate in and around Phuket only.

The Swedish magazine Phuket Gajden will hold a traditional Viking celebration with a smörgåsbord of stunning Swedish food and drinks. Besides meatballs (of course!) we will serve a multitude of fine food from restaurants such as Harry's, 2Gether Guesthouse & Restaurant, Sandy's Corner, Green Mango and more. The Swedish Consul as well as the Superintendent at Phuket Immigration will attend the party.

Why? This will be a great opportunity to meet up with Scandinavian entrepreneurs in Phuket. All Scandinavian business owners are invited to join the top "minglers" of all nationalities – foreign and Thai.

Details:

Place: Scandinavian Lagoon Resort in Chalong.

Date: Saturday, March 29, 2008

Time: 6:30 pm onwards (the free bar closes at 8.30 pm, but we might invade the bar and force it to stay open longer. We're Vikings, after all.)

Bring: Your name card/credit card/passport/driver's licence/police record to enter in the lucky draw.

R.S.V.P.

We need you to reply to this message or send an email to [email protected] with the names of the people attending (be reasonable – don't bring ALL the relatives from Isarn). The free bar is limited to 150 people, so your reply will be treated on a first-come, first-served basis. As the poet nearly said, he/she who hesitates is thirsty.

Please reply before Wednesday 26th March. Remember, if you are not on the guest list you will not be able to join.

you cannot post an event offering a FREE BAR and not invite us Brits :o:D:D:D

Oh well we know the location... i feel fancy dress coming on and a sweedish accent.... i shall also dig out my socks and sandels to blend in like a pro :D:DB)

you cannot post an event offering a FREE BAR and not invite us Brits :D:D:D:D

Oh well we know the location... i feel fancy dress coming on and a sweedish accent.... i shall also dig out my socks and sandels to blend in like a pro :D:DB)

If we invited you, we would have to slaughter you all like we did back in 700 AD. :D

There is actually a possibility to purchase a ticket for 500 baht at the entrance to participate if you are not on the guest list, but since we looted you on all your assets, I guess thats out of the question. :o

you cannot post an event offering a FREE BAR and not invite us Brits :D:D:D:D

If we invited you, we would have to slaughter you all like we did back in 700 AD. :burp:

There is actually a possibility to purchase a ticket for 500 baht at the entrance to participate if you are not on the guest list, but since we looted you on all your assets, I guess thats out of the question. :o

Sending you a free gif for this thread..... So i hope to have two free tickets wating for REDTED :D

I love sweeds eat em all the time in the U.K. YUM YUM. See ya there then?

Ted

post-59607-1206417384.gif

Given the tone of the opening post, I can honestly say that I’d have more fun trying to pick a fight with the tuk-tuk drivers in Patong than hanging out with the type of people who want to be seen at this type of function. Enjoy kissing each others <deleted> all night chaps (especially the “special” people that are due to attend, hope that works out for you!).

:o

Given the tone of the opening post, I can honestly say that I’d have more fun trying to pick a fight with the tuk-tuk drivers in Patong than hanging out with the type of people who want to be seen at this type of function. Enjoy kissing each others <deleted> all night chaps (especially the “special” people that are due to attend, hope that works out for you!).

:o

:D

Now you know why you are not invited. 5 baht on the tuk-tuk drivers. :D