Tot Adsl Line Disconnecting

offset

Every ADSL line I have drops at least once every day. But your router should immediately re-establish the connection. Check your setup in the router, see if you can choose 'nailed up connection' or something similar.

I have the router set up to "connect automatically as required" it is the same make of router and computer that I use in the UK in the UK the router stays connected for months without needing to be reconnected I was just wondering if it should be the same in Thailand

I have the router set up to "connect automatically as required" it is the same make of router and computer that I use in the UK in the UK the router stays connected for months without needing to be reconnected I was just wondering if it should be the same in Thailand

I live in nong nakum out side udon thani I have adsl and at about 6pm every day my internet drops out I have had stories that the cable has been cut to the fact that my router is no good to I dont know what i am doing

never the problem of tot any thoughts on this

I know it is a problem with tot as other people in the village have the same problem but accept that it is there computer problem and not tot