We Got A Call From Bangkok.

Zeid

dear all,

late December me and my wife had a baby girl in nong bua, the 30B insurance has covered the delivery, after that they took a sample of the baby girls blood and said should there be anything wrong with her will contact you within two months, they also took a sample of the Mrs to check for cancer.

at the same time, they refused to issue a passport for my baby girl until i sign, since i was not in the area my wife went i guess to the municipality and got a paper that she is taking care or the baby alone.

now back in Dubai, and three months later so one from Bangkok (NO NUMBER ON CELL PHONE, is that also normal?) has called the mother in law asking about the baby and the mother, and then after the knew she was not there they said they will call back later and that was it.

Now i am worried about the call if it is.

1. blood test (but in the past my personal experience the government has been accurate on delivery time). doctors here in the American hospital in Dubai have said tha the baby is healthy.(with no blood test)

2. if it is regarding the 300B per month for taking care of the girl, that i will not mind

3. it is one of those insurance people, private. or not, i am not sure.

as you can imagine first baby and i am freaking out, did anyone get such a call?

My gets calls frequently from the hospital asking about our baby. Normally they just ask about his health and eating habits. We also get phone calls from baby milk/food companies offering nutritional advice. They always seem sincere and are never pushy to sell anything.

In my opinion you should be happy the hospital is checking up on you. If it was regarding the blood test they would have told the mother in law if something is wrong.

Nidge.

Thanks for the nput Nidge, i sure do hope it is one of those people, and yes i am happy that they are checking on the baby, and the mother. i just not comfortable with the fact that they did not say what it is about.

but again the birth was in nong bua not in bkk