Over Stay And Lost P/port

I have a new zealand P/port whick i lost (really!) , also I have a overstay (4 months).

As soon as I get my new p/port i will be leaving the country.

Whats the next step RE: overstay?

Go to the airport with a blank p/port and pay the fine?

Go to BKK immigration and sort it first?

Say nothing at the airport and show the police report and hope for the best?

I will be travelling with my family and don't want any trouble and the airport e.g. missing my flight.

Please give me some advice on what to do

cheers in advance

New passport must have documentation entered of your arrival. Believe if you go to airport with blank passport you will not be allowed to exit and be placed in detention. If you can afford the small fees of sponsor Sunbelt or other law firm believe it might be worthwhile visiting Immigration with what you know about date of arrival/police report/new passport and airline ticket out the next day. They will have to search for your original arrival and enter that information into new passport/make new departure card. Then you will have to pay the overstay prior to leaving. Law firm would likely insure you are not taken into custody and if it happened you had outside help.

If you had said that you just lost your passport, I might have believed you. Adding on that you also have a 4 month overstay? No way I believe you. What did you lose your passport and so you forgot when you were supposed to leave, by 4 months?

Definitely take a lawyer with you. Definitely deal with it at immigration prior to going to the airport. If you just showed up at the airport, chances are that would be the last your family would see of you for a while.