My Girl Problem...

Muay-Lao

First I hope I am not a troll and secondly I hope you dont mind my sometimes bad english.

This is my story:

Iam an 18 year old guy from Holland. I am half Lao, half Dutch. Me and my parents have been going to Thailand and Laos for quite some time now. Last summer we went again. After 3 weeks of visiting friends and family we stayed in BKK for the last 4 days of the holiday. On the last night I went for the first time to soi cowboy. My dad decided that I was old enough to go check out some of the bars with him. Well I didn't know what I saw hehe all these good looking girls dancing and stuff. After some time I see a girl serving the drinks there smiling at me. She asked her sister who also worked there to ask if she could sit next to me. That was okay with me. So I bought her some drinks and we chatted. She told me it was her first time working here as a girl who only serves drinks and not go sleep with men. She said she didnt have any money for her school, thats why she went working here. But she didnt like working here and said she probably wont go back again. After a few hours of chatting she asked me if I wanted to go with her to a disco. Because I said that I had never been to one before in Thailand. The problem was I had to pay her barfine. So I asked my dad if it was okay, he was alright with it but I had to come to the Hotel around 3am because we had to leave the hotel at 7am and head to the airport. We took a cab and she insisted that she payed it. I didnt know where we were heading to. We stopped around Nana. I didnt know it was Nana at that time never have been there before. After we got out the taxi and she paid, she went to the ATM to get some money. Now we went to go to the Nana disco. I had to pay an entrance fee, she gave me the money for that. We had lots of fun dancing there. After it closed down there, we went go sit accross the street where they had some tables wehre you could sit and drink some cocktails. She really insisted that she paid everything and gave me a few drinks. We chatted there for some time. She said she really liked me and wanted to meet me again tomorrow. She didnt know it was my last night in BKK so I told her that. She looked very sad. After some chatting I said I really had to go because it was almost 4AM. The girl asked if I could walk her to her appartment it was very close by. I did and after saying goodbye she began to cry and said that she didnt want me to leave. Well after trying to cheer her up I said goodbye again and took a cab to the hotel.

Now I really liked the girl too, but I have read so many awful stories I was very afraid something like that would happen to me... After I got back in Holland she already emailed me saying how much she missed me and all that. We kept talking email and we phoned eachother. I started to really like this girl. After some while she asked me for money because she couldnt pay her schoolbooks, she promised that she would pay me back. I had to pay her like $70 dollars. I couldn't really miss that money at the moment because I had to pay my studybooks as well and the university schoolmoney that month here. She said it was okay and no problem. After I left she said she never worked in the bar again.

Now like 3 days ago we were chatting about me coming back to BKK. I said the ticket is like 35000-40000 baht. Then all of the sudden she was like OH! really! thats no problem, I will pay for you and you come to me in december. I said I thought you didnt have any money for study. She said she was okay now and more than 1million baht in the bank.

Now I really want to go.. but am very afraid of all the horror stories I have read. My dad says I shouldn't go because I will be in debt, maybe not in money means but he said nothings is for free. I have a feeling that this is just too good to be true, found a girl in a bar that is still a virgin(she says you will see when you come), and is willing to pay 40000 baht for me to come over?? I really dont know what to think about all this. When I ask her about it she says no problem money, I just want you to come here with me. I hope you could give me some advice here on what you would do in this situation.. Thanks in advance, and sorry for the long story in shitty English.

First I hope I am not a troll and secondly I hope you dont mind my sometimes bad english.

This is my story:....

Wow! You must be a very "hansum man" - and lucky, too - to find a virgin working in a Soi Cowboy bar who will pay for your air tickets, show you she's still a virgin and has a million baht in the bank! Do you look like Tom Cruise?

We hope you're not a troll too! Maybe it will happen to us :o

The English is really very good and appears to be composed by a "Native speaker" so the Troll label is appropriate.

These BG topics are really wearing a bit thin, maybe I dont have to read them but they just pop up in every section, lets get some more interesting topics happening.

Edited by bronco

Hi...

Wouldn´t it all be grand...

I sincerely hope it´s all true, but you know what they say...

"If it looks too good to be true, then it most certainly is"

A lot of newbies get stung first time round by the girls here,

It has become nearly a right of succession/ascension, a welcome to TIT routine. Many are still being stung by them.

The best you can do is look out for yourself. If your persuing this girl interferes vastly with other important things in your life (money, uni, family) then think long and hard about it.

In reality though, a virgin working on Soi Cowboy, a million baht in the bank... A year ago she couldn´t pay for her books, now she is a millionaire...

IF she was really a clean proper thai girl (TG) from a good (wealthy?) family, no way would she be working on soi cowboy - it would be a huge loss of face for her and her family.

Your story is touching and very very nicely written... Only it is a common one

Get to know Thailand First, get to know it as well as you can. Then you think about the girls. Some are great.

They really are, but to think you can find a millionaire virgin on Soi Cowboy is like thinking you are going to wake up tomorrow in Shangri LA with a bottomless bottle and endless girls. (well that would be my DREAM - DREAM being the key word.

I hope my view will help you somehow.

Success met je studies. Ik heb spijt dat ik ze niet af heb gemaakt!

(good luck with your studies. I´m sorry I didn´t finish mine!

Very very lengthy story muay-lao.....but I do agree with Kayo.........a VERY common story. The money she received was most prob "conned" from another farang man whom she has made empty promises to!!! Prolly the money was to let her try to get a visa to visit him............

Dont be naive. Imagine her telling you she is a "virgin" and "come and see", thats really a good laugh :o You met her in Soi Cowboy??? hmmmm yes there are tons of virgins there, all for the taking

Just forget her and move on..........you are 18 so enjoy life, concentrate on your studies and MOVE on.........she is a professional con artist. Dont think with your dick

I think he should publish her name and phone number in here so we can all go and check if she is a virgin. Of course the first one to get to her will automatically win the 1 million baht first prize, everyone else gets sloppy seconds :o

If your genuine..well...

I think she's having you on..

now okay, you can like someone in one night, fancy them etc...

It irritates me that after one night people will say they "love you"

"miss you"(how can they miss someone they dont know??)

and all the other stuff...

It all comes across so false, i don't think she is who she is at all..

Don't bother, move on.. :o

It happens often that girls pay for boys.

In Thailand probably even more than in most western countries.

There is nothing wrong with that.

If there is a big age-difference between the woman and the man, it occurs less.

Because an older man is less attractive in the eyes of most young girls.

If my daughter would come home with a nice but broke university student I wouldn't mind if she would shoulder the costs of meeting him.

If she would come home with a twentyfive years older and broke obese cigaretsmoking beerstinking foreigner, I would have some serious talks with her.

Our Laotian Tulip doesn't refer to his own feelings towards the girl, which makes me believe that he is a troll.

I hope you could give me some advice here on what you would do in this situation..

I advise you to stick to trekking your little lul ... because as a troll fairytale teller, you suck!

He made that first posting and not a solitary word since. Perhaps he has retreated to Fairyland with his old understanding dad. :o

There are some points where we can discuss,

1) Thai television played a very important role in Thai society,drama stories where handsome hero fall in loved with a girl. Almost all Thai girls would like to find a 'LOH'(handsome) boyfriend and end up there are willing to pay for boy to have *** with her, There are so many gay bars in Thailand where 30% customer are woman.

2)If we want virgin now days we better have a 13 years old girl to be your wife or else almost all are second hand. We don't mind she works in Soi Cowboy or a teacher,as long as both of you are in loved and I am sure a lot of farangs here are having ex-chick as his wife too .

3)My best friend fall into one of the (TG) trap and every month he is sending $ to her (TG-TiGer). Some times we can't judge the book by the cover so it's up to you to find up the truth by yourself.

There are some points where we can discuss,

1) Thai television played a very important role in Thai society,drama stories where handsome hero fall in loved with a girl. Almost all Thai girls would like to find a 'LOH'(handsome) boyfriend and end up there are willing to pay for boy to have *** with her, There are so many gay bars in Thailand where 30% customer are woman.

2)If we want virgin now days we better have a 13 years old girl to be your wife or else almost all are second hand. We don't mind she works in Soi Cowboy or a teacher,as long as both of you are in loved and I am sure a lot of farangs here are having ex-chick as his wife too .

3)My best friend fall into one of the (TG) trap and every month he is sending $ to her (TG-TiGer). Some times we can't judge the book by the cover so it's up to you to find up the truth by yourself.

A reasoned sort of argument ( not ).

There are some points  where we can discuss,

3)My best friend fall into one of the (TG) trap and every month he is sending $ to  her (TG-TiGer). Some times we can't judge the book by the cover so it's up to you to find up the truth by yourself.

I got lost in there somewhere, can you give us the gist of it Dr PP :o

There are some points  where we can discuss,

3)My best friend fall into one of the (TG) trap and every month he is sending $ to  her (TG-TiGer). Some times we can't judge the book by the cover so it's up to you to find up the truth by yourself.

I got lost in there somewhere, can you give us the gist of it Dr PP :o

Our new ' club ' is highly unlikely to appoint the lad as official spokesman I'd reckon. The cops might be a tad pissed with a lot of 13 year old brides around

Yea you all are right.. that is some too good to be true story. I'd better do nothing with it.

Someone asked what I feel for the girl. I like her but I only met her for like 4 hours so I don't really know her well enough to say I love her or something. Now she said that she has to go Australia in october for 1 week for her study :o hmm I think I know myself what this meens. Anyway thanks for the replies.

if she REALLY pays for your ticket, why the heck u waiting for?????

TAKE IT!

nothing to lose, so u will know it for fake or real, eventually

anyway,

just make arrangement to meet someone who can help u in case if u gonna face some troubles while in thailand

maybe some posters here?