Whats The Best Indian In Pattaya

siampaulibuyasia

try the Tandoori Garden at Lake Maprachan. Also nice seating.

Where is that Tandoori Garden?

The Fishermans Rest now has an Indian Restaurant called Tandoori Indian Garden, in addition to their usual stuff. The Indian is run by a couple of Pakistanis and the food is pretty good. Definitely better than what I have been served as Indian in other places.

I believe this was a culinary topic, not an invitation for racist comments about South Asians.

I also found Ahaar pretty good, but frankly I am not excited by any Indian food place in Pattaya. Also, overall I find the pricing structure of Indian food here over the top, it kinds of reminds me of the way Thai restaurants price in the US, 300 baht for pad thai, sure, why not?

Edited by Jingthing

I have deleted several posts.

As Jingthing states, this is a thread discussing the culinary merrits of the Indian restaurant dotted in and around Pattaya.

Any more racist posts and holidays will be handed out!

Monty

try the Tandoori Garden at Lake Maprachan. Also nice seating.

Where is that Tandoori Garden?

The Fishermans Rest now has an Indian Restaurant called Tandoori Indian Garden, in addition to their usual stuff. The Indian is run by a couple of Pakistanis and the food is pretty good. Definitely better than what I have been served as Indian in other places.

three of us went for lunch to the Tandoori Garden at the Fishermans Rest yesterday for the first time.

i will give credit where its due, we consumed many different dishes (with the table groaning under the weight) and it was excellent.

the service was good, the welcome was friendly, the food was tasty and authentic.

a few drinks and the food cost 1388B

we thought it was good value and all of us said we would be back for more.

so to those members on the Dark side who recommended Tandoori Garden-thank you for directing us to very pleasant lunch.

I believe this was a culinary topic, not an invitation for racist comments about South Asians.

I also found Ahaar pretty good, but frankly I am not excited by any Indian food place in Pattaya. Also, overall I find the pricing structure of Indian food here over the top, it kinds of reminds me of the way Thai restaurants price in the US, 300 baht for pad thai, sure, why not?

i get Ahaar food via door2door and i find it very good but as jingthing says its a bit on the pricy side

By far the best for quality of food, service, price is Alibaba... quality food... try the onion baji's...

It's located on Pattaya Klang Road between Beach Road and 2nd Road.

the Alibaba used to be nice, but upon my last visit over a year ago, it appeared a bit run down and the food quality was not as good anymore.

On to, a friend of mine ordered a Martini from the cocktail section in the menu and got a Martini Bianco served in a shooter glass. Several staff gathered later around us hearing with astonishment how a Martini in the cocktail section is supposed to be..... :o

Try the restaurant on the top floor of the Royal Garden Plaza which has a concesion stall selling a limited amount of Indian food of which i reckon the chicken Tika Massala with Pilau rice as good as you'll find anywhere in Pats.

With a soft drink it costs about 250 baht.

A good place to eat lunch and it all comes with a super view.