180 Hole Golf Course In Cha-am

Pundi64

I wish......I've often said it would be nice if the Tessaban would sell some of the land on Petchkasem Rd. so we could have a golf course right behind our condo............

Uh......180 holes would be ten full courses, not six. :D

I heard the other day, that the owner of Chan Beer, is going to build a 180 hole golf complex near Cha-Am, 6 full courses, anybody heard about this?

I was told this news by reliable sources. :o

I heard the other day, that the owner of Chan Beer, is going to build a 180 hole golf complex near Cha-Am, 6 full courses, anybody heard about this?

I was told this news by reliable sources.

I live right next to this 'proposal'. The only clue I'll give is that it's next to the beach - a wonderful location.

If your sources are 'reliable' how come you are fishing?

My only interest is that my property will have been a good investment.

Edited by nanyang

6 Golf Coarse's = 108

10 Golf Coarse = 180

This is the same story being told by Scammer Builders etc at the end of Soi 88, apparently the Singha Beer Group own a chunk of land where they are going to build a Golf Coarse, complete Bull S#*@.

A ruse to far, about time some one got a hold of this business, whether you are building or selling, needs policing.

6 Golf Coarse's = 108

10 Golf Coarse = 180

This is the same story being told by Scammer Builders etc at the end of Soi 88, apparently the Singha Beer Group own a chunk of land where they are going to build a Golf Coarse, complete Bull S#*@.

A ruse to far, about time some one got a hold of this business, whether you are building or selling, needs policing.

Is it the grass that's coarse or the course that's coarse?

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't believe anything until I saw it completed. Developers will do anything to promote their properties. Do I really think land developers would lie? You bet I do.

I wouldn't believe anything until I saw it completed. Developers will do anything to promote their properties. Do I really think land developers would lie? You bet I do.

How long will 10 x 18 holes + infrastructure etc take to complete?

Black Mountain was pretty quick, still not finished.

Will be the largest in the world.

Wishfull thinking.

Edited by Bochum