Where Are The Farangs In Rayong Hanging Out

dennis13

hi guy's,

i'm new here in rayong having fun i'm not complaining, but i wonder where are the rest off me's here.

i hear somany story that there are somany farangs here in rayong but i can't find them.

any suggestions where to look '' restaurants, pubs, beaches ant so''

many thnx see you soon maybe

grtz dennis

hi guy's,

i'm new here in rayong having fun i'm not complaining, but i wonder where are the rest off me's here.

i hear somany story that there are somany farangs here in rayong but i can't find them.

grtz dennis

try Kantary Bay apartments on the beach road, many company sponsored farangs live there.

at worst you will get to try the best restaurant on the coast: Number 43 Italian Bistro, in the base of the hotel block.

i promise you will not regret it, the food is to die for..........(green with envy)

hi guy's,

grtz dennis

Hey Dennis: I'm here, but only since January. I used to live in Ban Chang. Let's see if we can start a Rayong Province forum. I know Mocha and Pizza Land on Thaksin Rd. attract some farangs. There's a few farang pubs in that area as well. Actually, I see most of the farangs shopping at Tesco.

Mark

Edited by zaphodbeeblebrox