Reliable Business Partners, Thai Or Farang?

thaigerd

Very angry and frustated sitting in front of my PC at home after another disappointing experience today.

Living and working more than 14 years in Thailand I've started half year ago to work for a company from BKK, I am their GM for Phuket and southern Thailand, nothing wrong with that company.

But sometimes I have to make arrangments between our company and local suppliers, foreign and Thai.

Have to say that foreign companies are many times not very reliable, sorry. Much better experiences with Thai companies!!!

What's your own experience?

Thanks,

Gerd

The 2 best buisness partners I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with were Thai and Iraqi. The worst one was Italian. Not to say all are good or bad, just in my personal experiances that is what I have observed.

Lets remember the forum rules when posting or this thread won't last to one full page:

3) Religious or racial slurs, rude and degrading comments towards women, or extremely negative views of Thailand will not be tolerated.

....i don't reckon much of Thai business,....after i went into a Thai bank and when offered 57 baht to the pound I said ,..."give me 60",....and he said,..."OK",.. :o

So how many baht did you sell? :D

.....another "true story* :D....and by the way jetset its a privalige for me to have a reply from u,....ging ging :o

Absolutely delighted... just keep feeding me the lines and I'll try to raise a chuckle or two. :D