Foolish Ranting In Front Of Royal Plaza

BugJackBaron

Yes you know who I mean...The three(?) preachers who like to scream

about Jesus and God - in English!....How much do these guys think Thais will

understand of that?

Aren't dudes(duds?) like that suposed to be good at languages?

Well maybe they were just preaching to the tourists :o (in which case they should learn

Russian)

My guess is they will Chilly over the next week or so with the hot weather coming on, they will take their ACT underground/inside. For sure if they have any sense at all they will not be there during Songkran. Darn they would make for some GOOD Target pratice. :o:D

Talking about the front of Garden Plaza, what are those Thai hand shakers up to? Anyone know? I can't count how many times I've been offered a hand out there.

One of those guys has been there for 15 years that i know of. It seems they are deaf and mute. If you accept thier hand they give you a card asking for a donation. Must be viable way of earning a living!

Edited by misterman21

Talking about the front of Garden Plaza, what are those Thai hand shakers up to? Anyone know? I can't count how many times I've been offered a hand out there.

One of those guys has been there for 15 years that i know of. It seems they are deaf and mute. If you accept thier hand they give you a card asking for a donation. Must be viable way of earning a living!

id pay my mrs to become deaf and mute.........she already puts her hand out for a donation :o

id pay my mrs to become deaf and mute.........she already puts her hand out for a donation :o

Wow reading Thaivia

reminds me of my youth as a philosophy major..........

no matter what topic you started with, it always got sidetracked into something else :D

Wow reading Thaivia

reminds me of my youth as a philosophy major..........

no matter what topic you started with, it always got sidetracked into something else :o

What do you expect on a thread intended to bash gospel preachers?

They're not standing in front of Garden Plaza to preach to Thais. Perhaps they should learn Russian.