Extending An O

With what reason/justification? If just to stay longer Immigration will normally allow a 7 day extension of stay with proof of airline ticket out. If for marriage/work or other reasons there might be additional options available.

With what reason/justification? If just to stay longer Immigration will normally allow a 7 day extension of stay with proof of airline ticket out. If for marriage/work or other reasons there might be additional options available.

I'm leaving the country for a couple of months in two weeks from now, do you reckon they'd grant an extra two weeks on my visa? I have an airline ticket.

Thanks

Edited by jamesthefirst

You did not bother to answer my questions, and it could effect your chance of an extension as those married to a Thai have an extra option.

You will not receive more than a 7 day extension of stay on the basis of airline tickets out.

You did not bother to answer my questions, and it could effect your chance of an extension as those married to a Thai have an extra option.

You will not receive more than a 7 day extension of stay on the basis of airline tickets out.

There's no need to be so blunt, who the heck do you think you are?

Don't bother replying to my questions in future.

There's no need to be so blunt, who the heck do you think you are?

Don't bother replying to my questions in future.

If you do not give all the relevant information you will not get a full answer.

I am the moderator of this forum and it is my place to try and answer questions. But for an answer to be complete does often require more information - which was requested.

OK, I will try and be more specific in future. At the same time, try and be more polite please.

From another thread it would appear you may be able to obtain a 60 day extension of stay under section 7.23 of police order 606/2006 if you have not used that provision - you would have to provide:

1. Application form

2. Copy of applicant’s passport

3. Copy of census registration

4. Copy of the Thai national’s ID Card

5. Copy of marriage certificate or birth

certificate

From another thread it would appear you may be able to obtain a 60 day extension of stay under section 7.23 of police order 606/2006 if you have not used that provision - you would have to provide:
1. Application form

2. Copy of applicant's passport

3. Copy of census registration

4. Copy of the Thai national's ID Card

5. Copy of marriage certificate or birth

certificate

Cheers