Songkran: Escaping, Staying Home, Or Play?

misterman21

If people want to have fun then that's great.

I don't think it's fun to be riding along on my bicycle, motorbike or car and get a faceful of ice water.

It's stupid and bloody dangerous.

I go out as little as possible, so do my wife and family as they think it's got too boisterous.

I alternate between playing in the water, reading and watching movies and TV series. If I get bored of the water fight, I start watching more DVDs and napping. :D

Can we put that down to age :o

Cheers

Going out and taking photos :D

large.jpg

large.jpg

These are from Simon, we taged teamed I drove and he took the shots, I was in me car and not on the bike :D :-

large.jpg

large.jpg

I will be there and will get wet, wet and wetter :o

Yours truly, :D

Kan Win :D

Don't really care to play any more, loved it my first few years in LOS about 16 years ago, now go out just make my merry way to the supermarket and back home, enjoy watching the FUN along the way(windowup/doors lock) only problem some drunken revellers will kick the car once in awhile(poor fool) :D:D:o other than that an enjoyable watching along my way. :D:D

How do you keep your camera dry Colonel? Do you have an enclosure of some kind?

Hi "Bino",

Nice to see you.

I use a aquapack

Aquapack

The first one on the left. Works wonders, easy to carry, light and you can remove the misty-ness off your photos via soft-ware "AutoLevels" ACDsee that is what I use.

I use "The KISS Principle", keep it simple silly, well it has been good to me since 1987 computer wise that is.

I use This to keep mine dry.

d2x_rt_front.jpg

Cheers

Heavy metal for me "percy2" and sure it goes much deeper that 10 - 15 meters me little one goes, but I hope to be on ground zero during Songkran, could take me "So Called Splash Proof" Oly E-3 out, but no I will stick to me old one Oly 8080Wz in the condom.

Noticed you had a Fish Eye :D lens on yours. Nice one :o

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

play, its always fun

it's pure anarchy and 1000 dead on the road speak for itself.....

I do like fun and having a good time, but nowadays thats just a traditional celebration converted into a nationwide madhouse..... (by the way, many Thai people agree with me here).

less than 36 hours b4 my flight leaves to a peaceful place outside the kingdom, where I can celebrate my birthday (which unfortunately is always during Songkhran) in style....

but dont have false hopes: "I shall return" :o