Calzaghe V Hopkins Fight 19th April

hullmonkey1

Title says it all

Should be a good fight

well we had hatton fight on, and as far as i can see its 20th over here 8am build up so prob 9/10 fight, was good atmosfere last fight as we even had an in house fight to watch!

soi 6 corner bar

but i will see in our area who else is putting it on and repost

chris

Title says it all

Should be a good fight

Should be an easy pay day for Calzaghe v a long past his best old man, hes beat the best as of late so deserves an easy fight.

I would love to see joe make short work of hopkins but I dont think it will be an easy fight. Hopkins has been in with the best of the best and as much as I admire joes record it is nothing like hopkin's. I would go for a stoppage victory for joe around round 8-9. Hopkins wont be knocked out but he will have had enough

Title says it all

Should be a good fight

well we had hatton fight on, and as far as i can see its 20th over here 8am build up so prob 9/10 fight, was good atmosfere last fight as we even had an in house fight to watch!

soi 6 corner bar

but i will see in our area who else is putting it on and repost

chris

Which corner of soi 6 chris. 2nd rd, beach road, or one of the small soi's halfway down

Its actually called the Corner Bar, top end of soi 6, 2nd road end... You can't miss it, Chris is always in there propping up the bar!!

Good crack in there

Sounds as good a place as any to watch the fight. The mrs can drop me and my lads off then go shopping in big c mall.

Is it confirmed that the fight is being shown???

The mrs can drop me and my lads off then go shopping in big c mall.

Is it confirmed that the fight is being shown???

Your mrs must be very nice, dropping you off down soi 6 whilst she goes shopping! :o

The fight will be on a true visions/ubc channel, so any bar with true should show it... I might drop down there myself to watch it..