Retirement, What Form Is Required ?

I am staying in Thailand on a multiple non O that is still valid for over 7 months. I am married to a Thai lady and over 60. My monthly income is well over 65K.

I took a multiple non O because I assumed I had to return home several times. This is not the case so I have to make a border run in the next month or so. Living far from a neighbouring country I do not want to do so.

What are my options and what document do I have to bring to immigration besides a letter of my embassy?

tm 7 or tm 86 ? :o

TM.7 with current 4x6cm photo, 1,900 baht and the Embassy letter. Have passport/copies of data page and visa/arrival stamps and departure card/copy. They may like a copy of marriage certificate on first application and your wife to be with you but probably would not be a requirement when using the retirement option (it is often required when you change to retirement from family). Visit during the last 30 days of your permitted to stay stamp.

TM.7 with current 4x6cm photo, 1,900 baht and the Embassy letter. Have passport/copies of data page and visa/arrival stamps and departure card/copy. They may like a copy of marriage certificate on first application and your wife to be with you but probably would not be a requirement when using the retirement option (it is often required when you change to retirement from family). Visit during the last 30 days of your permitted to stay stamp.

Thank you lopburi3, you saved me a lot of reseach

Thank you lopburi3, you saved me a lot of reseach

Yes this form

Edited by Lite Beer