Ok Calmed Down Now....but Need More Help

Thanks to everyone who helped when I posted 2 weeks ago especially KM in Yorkshire....you know who you are I will be over to see you soon..I have just reached the stage where I can talk about it calmly...I need more guidance

Story in a nutshell...went on 1st holiday to pattaya met bargirl on day 1...stayed with her the whole time...nearly didnt come home...etc etc etc

Have chilled now and will visit several times on hols more b4 doing anything at all..but 2 weeks later we still speak every night, and her boss has offered to provide documents of address and job in bangkok if I want (I know possible scam warning there)...have reached the stage now where I want to plan ahead...have read the thailand-uk site which seems to present 2 options...go to thailand and marry there and apply for a spouse visa to bring her to uk permanently...or try to bring her to uk unmarried and then marry and ask for permission to stay indefinitely...which is easier/most likely to succeed ? Which is riskier...over the interim (courting?) period (christ showing my age there) what should i be doing that will help any visa application succeed. The site discusses both options and to be honest makes them sound straightforward which I am sure they are not...but it doesnt make it clear which is the better option. What I am saying really is that IF after lots of time and consideration we want to marry and settle in the uk whats the best way to do it..I am in IT and IT jobs in Thailand seem to be reserved for thai nationals so uk seems better option

Shrek,

Should you decide to marry you can either do so in Thailand and then apply at the British embassy for a settlement (marriage) visa or apply for a settlement (fiancé) visa and get hitched in the UK, the choice is yours. Neither is easier nor more difficult and both cost £260.00. If your g/f comes to the UK on a tourist visa you and she can still get married but under normal circumstances she would be expected to leave the UK at the end of her holiday and apply for a settlement visa in order to return.

If marriage is your long-term goal then start accumulating your supporting evidence now. Keep letters, e-mails, phone bills etc which you can then show to the visa officer when you want to apply for your g/f's visa.

Scouse.