Where Are The Police

I have read about increased traffic police activity in Pattaya, Phuket and Bangkok during the current holidays, the idea being about reducing road deaths and accidents. What is happening in samui? I was out and about all day yesterday and last night at Soi Mango and never saw one policeman. I guess you just become a statistic if you get a bucket of iced water in the face and lose control of your bike. O n the up side the mango was great last night loads of water but not being aimed at the head. Good clean fun.

Anyone go to the blackmoon party last nite?

I have read about increased traffic police activity in Pattaya, Phuket and Bangkok during the current holidays, the idea being about reducing road deaths and accidents. What is happening in samui? I was out and about all day yesterday and last night at Soi Mango and never saw one policeman. I guess you just become a statistic if you get a bucket of iced water in the face and lose control of your bike. O n the up side the mango was great last night loads of water but not being aimed at the head. Good clean fun.

Anyone go to the blackmoon party last nite?

What is "crime detection"? :o