It's Your Choice.

pop3

If it was a choice between your wife or your car, or your wife and your computer for most of us the choice would be easy. we wouldent give her a second thought as we were driving home to spend a few hours on our computers.

Yes that would be too easy, so heres the much harder choice, your wife stay's with you, sorry about that.

It's your computer or your car, what means more to YOU ?

well without my laptop I couldn't do my work, but I guess I *could* get to work *somehow* without the car, so for your scientific study the answer would have to be the computer that means MORE :D

the car stays also though & yeah so does the wife & daughter I suppose :o

as for mia noi(s) - well lets not talk about it yeah!!!

Edited by worldfun

It's your computer or your car, what means more to YOU ?

Couldn't care too much about the 'puter, but the external hard drive and the backups are priceless. So I'd be happy to lose the pick-up and 'puter, but not the drives.

keep the computer.

I haven't had a car for approx 2 years and rarely miss it. I live a stones throw from work and - as I work in the city centre - parking is a nightmare anyway.

I live in scotland and UK drivers in general get shafted with taxes, MOT's & servicing, insurance etc. total rip off.

I have a car, but the wife is always using it. I walk or take public transportation. I live in America and public transportation is lacking, but I get by just fine. In Thailand, I never needed a car. I walk more in a day than most people do in a month and enjoy the serenity. In BK, in many cases it is more efficient to walk. I could afford another car, but don't see the point. Not having a computer would be pain in the butt and the internet cafes drive me nuts.

I use my laptop a lot when I'm out of Thailand, and I use my car a lot when I'm in Thailand.

In Thailand I don't bother to go online so much, when in Tokyo my lappy is on a lot, I'm a download junkie and the internet is so fast in Tokyo I have a downloading frenzy.

I'd keep the car in Thailand for sure.

The car cannot earn me a living unless I become a taxi driver, at 700 Baht from Phuket Airport to Kamala that might not be such a bad idea.

A 30kbaht scooter and a 200baht raincoat will do the job of a car. A USB thumbdrive will serve my computing needs now I found a shop near my house with fast and reliable internet.

...But my own house 500m away cannot get reliable enough internet I have boxed away my PC and cancelled the service :o