Australian Spouse Visa

i am a full time student on centrelink oz study about $437.00 fortnight.i have paid all the necessary money for spouse visa application, great references & bank /taxation statments last 2years but fear the application will be rejected because i dont have a full time job now .has anyone been sucsessful with being granted a spouse visa to australia with only a student income from centrelink? i love my wife dearly & want to live together in australia as most husband & wife do .please send me advise if you know of anything that may ease the stress.thank you all

i am a full time student on centrelink oz study about $437.00 fortnight.i have paid all the necessary money for spouse visa application, great references & bank /taxation statments last 2years but fear the application will be rejected because i dont have a full time job now .has anyone been sucsessful with being granted a spouse visa to australia with only a student income from centrelink? i love my wife dearly & want to live together in australia as most husband & wife do .please send me advise if you know of anything that may ease the stress.thank you all

As it appears you have already lodged the application, all you can do is wait and answer any queries that Embassy may have.

It is in their hands now

• 2 weeks later...

hi I just mentioned to someone else that I was granted a defacto spouse last year with next to no income as i was working illigaly in thailand, I just had to get an assurance of support, you can download the form from the dimma website it'll all be good dont stress

yeah,thanks for the advise on assurance.have just read a little about it & guess that would be the only way if immigration thinks

i cant support her.thanks again migginsmiff will post the outcome when i know a bit more

Immigration will ask you for an AOS if they deem it is required....