Baby Changing Table

yeti

Hi,

After few days with our new born baby at home, it seems we need a changing table. None available at Lotus, had a look at Central Bangna, there is only one, 7000 THB, nothing special about it, but rather ugly.

So where could we go to chose one?

Thxs

Yeti

Mine is from Kitso - can't remember how much but it was discounted at the baby fair. Not 7000 baht anyhow. It's a set of drawers with a plastic soft top for changing - though note, not with a raised edge like a changing mat.

I've seen Kitso stuff at Emporium and they have a catalogue, or look at their website:

http://www.kitso.co.th/homepage.asp

You could also try Brown Farm - they have a store in Central World and sometimes have quite big discounts.

my baby is nearly 7 months now and is already too big for the changing table... so I use the bed now!

Most baby changing tables have raising edges, so a small baby cannot roll over. And they are supposed to have lots of drawers and storage, so you have all you need to change the baby at your hand.

There's a second hand shop for baby and children equipments behind North Park off Vibhavadee road. They had one or two changing tables two weeks ago.

http://www.weloveshopping.com/template/w09...amp;shopid=9118

Quite a big selection of car safety seats and pushchairs as well.

To find the shop, the entrance to North Park is on Vibhavadee road between the junctions with Ngam Wong Wan and Chaeng Wattana, on the left when driving towards Don Muang. You need to follow the road through North Park, the shop is a 100-200 meters after the park on the right. The name is "Let's share".