Malaysia Holiday

johnb

Hi

I've just been 'told' that rather than going to Chaing Mai my tgf wants to go on a 4 - 5 days holiday to Malaysia in July. I've never visited but dont really want to stay in KL.

Can anyone please advise where is best to visit - fairly busy with ' beach and shopping' etc

Thanks in advance

John b

Hi

I've just been 'told' that rather than going to Chaing Mai my tgf wants to go on a 4 - 5 days holiday to Malaysia in July. I've never visited but dont really want to stay in KL.

Can anyone please advise where is best to visit - fairly busy with ' beach and shopping' etc

Thanks in advance

John b

I'd recommend Penang.

hi

friend nice to meet you i went Malaysia last month eith my wife it is realy nice.

Davit Jhon :o

Everyone knows the value of the US Dollar is going down - the only thing that keeps its value is metals - In the early 1900's and ounce of Gold bought a real nice suit - Gold then was around $20 an ounce. Today that same Ounce of Gold Will buy a real nice suit but that $20 would maybe get you a nice tie.

To fight off inflation everyone should be purchasing Gold and Silver in some form - Gold Coins - Silver Coins or bullion / bars

The best way to start is to start out with a simple program called Silver Snowball - You can visit my site, join and start your collection today.

http://www.silversnowball.com/27

:D

hi

friend nice to meet you i went Malaysia last month eith my wife it is realy nice.

Davit Jhon :D

Everyone knows the value of the US Dollar is going down - the only thing that keeps its value is metals - In the early 1900's and ounce of Gold bought a real nice suit - Gold then was around $20 an ounce. Today that same Ounce of Gold Will buy a real nice suit but that $20 would maybe get you a nice tie.

To fight off inflation everyone should be purchasing Gold and Silver in some form - Gold Coins - Silver Coins or bullion / bars

The best way to start is to start out with a simple program called Silver Snowball - You can visit my site, join and start your collection today.

http://www.silversnowball.com/27

:D

:o