Ok, Not Funny, Please Turn Down The Thermostat!

Perhaps the AC doesn't work in the 11 part of the store. :o

Got it. 7.

I like our truck, its got nice comfy seats and the aircon really blasts cold. Kinda expensive to run all the time tho :D

Alternatively, Steve, you could go hang out in Big A's supermarket, their aircon is cold enough and its got lots more space for the camping equipment :D

Gamesforshame and myself (there must be many others) think that 7/11 and all the other places that have come to be the last 4 years are turning up the A/C all over the Island so it feels hotter, especially when leaving such places!

Why not just get yourself a fan? I've always managed wherever I've been in the tropics without a/c. Ceiling or pedestal fan is adequate and uses less electricity. Okay you can't carry it around with you when outside but if you can't stand the heat you may find you are in the wrong room. :o

Why not just get yourself a fan? I've always managed wherever I've been in the tropics without a/c. Ceiling or pedestal fan is adequate and uses less electricity. Okay you can't carry it around with you when outside but if you can't stand the heat you may find you are in the wrong room. :o

i have AC at home, i was trying to make a point.

You should think yourselves lucky, I've just left Bkk where it was 37C and arrived back in Ol'Blighty, 9C, bloody freezing and just to top it all of it's also raining today.

Aniother way to look at it, saving air con cost? Looking forward to your next trip? It ain't so bad here after all. Now where did I leave my air remote?

Fair play to ya Phil, I just can't sleep without ac, I just lie there sweating and not sleeping! So for me ac is a total necessity!

why not? :D

http://www.ruthannzaroff.com/mirkwooddesigns/images/fan2.jpg

Baking...... :o

Have a cold beer instead.

Cool shady pool,cold beer . anyone for a party?

Your house Rooo?

Sure SBK & whilst we are at it, we can go hunting for white tigers & elusive Pink Elephants :D

Hope it rains soon,my garden is dying :D

it's already over here (had chaopao) and everything look's so clear to me, great colors, clean fresh air, we went through the cleaning filtre, a comfortable 27.6 C and no watering to do today :o

ham

not from today

i'm baking man. i need a some rain and cooler temps.

I don't understand what baking has to do with rain. I can understand that baking certain breads, for example, need lower temperatures, but rain? How does this fit in?

Search for "Baking" on this page http://www.undergroundeconomics.com/defini....php?search=for :o