I've Never Been In Heat Like This

Gonzo the Face

Just discussing with the wife how many visitors to Thailand don't at first understand why locals will refer to a cloudy, slightly rainy day as "beautiful weather." After the recent heat spell, it's easier to comprehend. AC off and windows open....

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few heavy winds around CM as well. Kinda funny thing happened just after HRH Prince Fah Chai departed the area yesterday... There were a bunch of the local election posters and their associated stands / holding devices that were (being the most visible and ostentatious) blown to bits whilst the smaller (re: humbler) ones were left intact.

Unfortunately, there was a very large billboard on the intersection of Rt. 107 & 121 where HRH Prince Fah Chai and family were situated and caty-corner both sides of the highway are billboards of HM King Bhumibol. Guess which billboard signs are still intact... Horrendous traffic during that visit wasn't it????

Folks,

If you thought that CM was hot (up until last night) you ought to try the Middle East mid-summer around a load of metal.

Now how would you know that scotbeve ?

You have to come out of the air conditioned control shack to know that... :D

And we both know that doesn't happen to often...Don't we..? :D

Back on topic :o (sorry folks).. Hows the weather in CM at the moment ?

Edited by Austhaied

Folks,

If you thought that CM was hot (up until last night) you ought to try the Middle East mid-summer around a load of metal.

Now how would you know that scotbeve ?

You have to come out of the air conditioned control shack to know that... :D

And we both know that doesn't happen to often...Don't we..? :D

Back on topic :o (sorry folks).. Hows the weather in CM at the moment ?

Duuuooh!! :D Domn!! Caught out again!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Funny how people say; 'if I wash the car it will rain'.

Big Deal, what's the car for anyway - I presume to get from A-B without getting wet?

Oh I forgot - it doesn't go with the driveway - what will the neighbours think of a dirty car?

A car company could make a fortune just making shiny car shells with wheels, just to park in the driveway. Delivered and installed in your driveway/garage for just the fraction of the cost. :o