German Infected 450 Thai Woman With Aids

george

The way I read it, he hasn't got a leg to stand on!
But he did manage to get a leg over

Only one leg!!!!!! :o:D:D

I am surprised they are not considering charges of attempted murder!!

He know he was infected, so it was done with "Malice of Forethought"

Edited by astral

Firstly anyone would do anything to keep their family living and the Thai girls are no different. Do you think most of the girls like selling themselves for money and going with more than likely fat ugly men old enough to be their fathers? Some of these girls have very large families to support and are often the only real income for the family. How can people judge other people if they dont have to walk the same road and endure as they do.

RatsoRizo you are a complete tosser that has no right to post on the forum if you have nothing constructive or interesting to say I suggest you piss off. Do these forums have a moderator if so it would be good if this person was banned for his previous post in this thread I am sure no one would object.

The German man should be first proven guilty ( going on the press reports and what he has reportedly said this would be only a matter of time ) then punished to the full extent of the law. The death penalty or life without any medication locked in a Thai prison. It makes me sad when I hear of things like this happening in Thailand as it just wrecks the place for the genuine people that want to experience Thailand and Thai culture and not exploit it more than neccessary.

IMHO

scopra

Herr Schiemann will end up paying his Baht 20,000 fine and then get deported.  Quick change-of-name back home, new passport, then back to his old tricks in another but equally-poor small town, possibly in the Philippines.

In Germany you cannot have a "quick change-of-name" except for good reasons like your name being "Arschloch" (a**hole) or similar. Once you got your name after birth, you are stuck with it.

I hope this story is not true. If it is it will refect on all farang living in the Kingdom. I for one would not be suprised that Health certificates will be a requirement in the future.

If the story is true they should take 50 bullets remove 75% of the poweder and shoot him with those projectiles and then hammer the bullets into him with a ballpeen hammer. The worst possible crime that someone could commit. :o

Like I said in an earlier e-mail there is one girl doing the same in Phuket she has been infected to the point where she wears long selves to hide the purple marks on her arms.

She says she is out to get even with men and also needs the money to stay alive.

There are probably many people doing the same thing as they need the money to eat and feed there kids

Unbelievable story ! I cant imagine anyone being able to get away with this in a small up country community. But if it is true, it makes me sick to the core to think that a visitor to this country could behave in this way. I for one will feel embarrased to show my face if anyone at my office mentions this to me, as I am farang. One can only imagine that all farang will be painted with the same brush after this incredible situation. Bloody ######......all you f*&%ers go home if you want to do this sort of <deleted> ! :o

I can not qualify this to be criminal offence to the German man, because he did't force anyone to it that is what they get for their business. by the way he is not the only one having unprotected sex with young thai girls and who knows the current condition of thai girls involved . I know they have alot of sickness related to this aids with them, Don't say much !!! :o

I can not qualify this to be criminal offence to the German man, because he did't force anyone to it that is what they get for their business. by the way he is not the only one having unprotected sex with young thai girls and who knows the current condition of thai girls involved . I know they have alot of sickness related to this aids with them, Don't say much !!! :o

Pedro Posted on: Fri 2004-03-19, 16:01:16

by the way Somboom does not know anything to say I suggest that he be banned from membership. 

I think the same rationale could be said in your case, Senor Pedro.

This man should be chopped up alive, slowly...over the course of months, and then thrown to the crocodiles.....preferably hungry ones.

I agree that this guy is reprehesible and deserves to be punished by the laws that apply. But to call for the death penalty and torture without trial goes right back the middle ages.

I'm not sure how Thai hospitals act on positive, but if this is the case then I don't see the numbers decreasing. Basically, getting tested once is like getting tested three times, increasing its accuracy.

My girl and I was tested in Thailand (negative :o by the way) but the doctor told us that if the screen came up positive we would be asked to take a more accurate confirmation test. Nothing was mentioned about being re-tested if the results were negative.

Some of these girls have very large families to support and are often the only real income for the family. How can people judge other people if they dont have to walk the same road and endure as they do.
I have seen and lived with very large families who were at the existance minimum and did not know how to come up with some food for the next day; the parents though would strongly disagree that this could justify the selling of their children on the streets!

And yes - rod - unfortunately that is the reality and the world we are living in!

...if you have nothing constructive or interesting to say I suggest you piss off. Do these forums have a moderator if so it would be good if this person was banned for his previous post in this thread I am sure no one would object.

Giving that this is your first post I suggest that you consider reading the Boardrules at:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?act=boardrules

if you don't want to risk to get banned, yourself!

First of all, There is no proof he did anything, as it has never been said that he was tested and positve, except for the offhand remark that any newspaper would have added for effect (especially Thai), or was that overlooked in favor of hanging the man instead?

Second, there is NO WAY to link this man directly to the girls who are infected, if they excepted money for sex then they were not new to that game, so how about their pervious partners?

Its just simply not possible to say 100% that this man caused all these infections,

Unless you could test every single one of the pervious partners of these "working girls" to make sure they were not infected, then prove that the german caused the infections, to say he caused HIV in such a large number of people is just plain foolish.

The numbers are huge, in order to infect so many girls he would have had to sleep with thousands, how many thai girls do you know who would sleep with a one legged german on the best of days.

Hearsay, that all this, is a witch hunt.

For all of your posturing on this subject you have not delved on the true abhorrence of this man and his actions. In the article it mentions his common law wife dieing of AIDS. This person does not spare the 44 Baht a day for his own wife’s retroviral therapy to keep her alive and healthy. He spends around 5000 Baht to have sex with young girls instead. I base the 5000 on what my father-in-law gets for a month of rice toil. Oh by the way Ngeean is spot on keep trying to educate its the only way. Even if you are educated and know the risks all you need to have one condom break once and you can get HIV.

I know .It happened to me. Don't ever think it can't happen to you. By the way if you really want to know the odds for that it is one in ten thousand.

Its amazing that so many people still believe and spread the missinformation about Condoms stopping AIDS.

Condoms dont stop aids, the actual virus is smaller than the latex particals and can get through. Sure the risks are reduced but in no way does this stop aids 100%

Misinformation on this subject has to stop. Condoms are effective 100% if they don't break .The beleif that they don't work comes out of a study that used a much smaller virus and very high water preasures. Using HIV was too dangerous because of the high water presure. This study has been totaly discredited. I have become an expert on the subject .I wish to god I had not.

For up to date factual information check the centre for decease control in Atlanta they have spent 2 Billion dollars on HIV transmission. Stop listening to heresay

HIV infection is not AIDS and will not lead to such in countries that have Retro viral therapy cheaply available.

hi all just to say i am in 100% agreement with wolf and the others who have said what should happen to this guy.. It certainly is a criminal act in anyones system when you knowingly do this sort of thing to people no caring a toss what happens to them. In this day and age it hardly seems credible that there are some who act in a totally cant-care-less way such as this.. The Bangkok Hilton for him i think anf if i go to visit he would sure regret me calling. My condolencies to all the girls who have caught this terrble thing from this animal ... :o:D Davey...

I know little or nothing about HIV and/or AIDS, but would like to ask a question to those who feel they do.

If it can be shown that this German is HIV positive and 450 of the girls he slept with really are similarly infected, is there any way of proving that it was in fact he who infected them. I mean, can the infecting partner actually be traced?

Where's Coffee Man when you need him?

A number of posters have expressed their opinion of this ######, whom if guilty I agree deserves whatever can happen to him.

Various posters are calling for "everyone" to "stop" things of this sort.

Now, how could this be done? Fuming and venting and spewing on the web? Nope.

Starting up a network of informers and spies on others' suspicious activities? Where would it stop? How would you know if someone was infected? Who would decide whose sexual activities were acceptable? Are all sexual activities going to be policed and officially examined and licensed? I imagine that would make a number of people on this board rather unhappy.

AIDS has had the effect of showing people the futility of their sexual taboos and hypocrisies. Without losing all privacy and making this a micromanaged police state, you cannot "regulate" HIV or its transmission, or "prevent" transmission forcibly.

The *only* solution aside from putting all of us into monitored cubicles is education and state support of the ill. If people are afraid of discrimination or lack of care when diagnosed, then they will not get tested and therefore will go on to unknowingly infect others. People must be educated on how not to catch the disease, given the tools to do so (free condoms), and supported completely when infected. Otherwise the sad spiral will just continue.

"Steven"

by his own admission the scummy bastard has been deliberately trying to spread HIV, and if he has infected just one girl then he has forfeited his right to live!

There are numerous prostitutes here in the Thailand who do (and have done) exactly the same.

In future, try to be a little less ignorant when commenting on matters such as this.

I know little or nothing about HIV and/or AIDS, but would like to ask a question to those who feel they do.

If it can be shown that this German is HIV positive and 450 of the girls he slept with really are similarly infected, is there any way of proving that it was in fact he who infected them. I mean, can the infecting partner actually be traced?

To my knowledge (I worked over 10 years in the Univ. Hosp. ZHs Infectious Disease Dept) there is a way to prove an "origin" of a HIV strain (type) via a genetical analysis of the comitter which then would be verified within the victim . Though it is an expensive procedure I could imagine that one would use this test in the topics case.

btw: it's the anti-retroviral therapy which usually prevents opportunistic diseases.

Misinformation on this subject has to stop. Condoms are effective 100% if they don't break .The beleif that they don't work comes out of a study that used a much smaller virus and very high water preasures. Using HIV was too dangerous because of the high water presure. This study has been totaly discredited. I have become an expert on the subject .I wish to god I had not.

For up to date factual information check the centre for decease control in Atlanta they have spent 2 Billion dollars on HIV transmission. Stop listening to heresay

HIV infection is not AIDS and will not lead to such in countries that have Retro viral therapy cheaply available.

You say you're an "expert" and can't even spell "disease" correctly? Oh dear............don't you think teaching English in Thailand would be more appropriate? :D

And what's all this about : "For up to date factual information check the centre for decease control in Atlanta they have spent 2 Billion dollars on HIV transmission." No wonder it's so rampant and out of control around the world if those spacemen are spending the money on "HIV transmission" instead of trying to reign in the bloody disease. :o

And to Mr Rod Angry Kalashnikov............. do you still claim to be a Buddhist these days, after this recent spate of hate mail? :D