Access To "Live Chat"

jayenram

Since the "new" version of "Live Chat" was installed, have you been able to access it?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Since the "new" version of OFCS has been installed (last week), I have been unable to log in. I am aware that others are/have been in the same boat, but how many and for what reason is beyond me.

If I can get some positive (or negative) response here, I may be able to determine if it's just my aged technophobia (or equipment), or is it something inherent in the software.

:o

As an English speaker all my life (with the exception of the first few years and the odd evening when I only speak Hungarian or even Mongolian), I am at a loss to discover the meaning of the word "inited" (as in "Java Applet inited" - or in my case "Java Applet notinited"). Perhaps anyone with a greater knowledge of other languages could enlighten me?

Jay,

As you know I also cannot enter live chat anymore (at home) :o

I already explained in the OFCS topic. :D

Never loaded or changed anything (wouldn't dare!)

The 2 die hard's of ofcs are OUT !!

As solidarity gesture I will not enter the chat ( at my office) as long as you cannot enter my friend! :D

As an English speaker all my life (with the exception of the first few years and the odd evening when I only speak Hungarian or even Mongolian), I am at a loss to discover the meaning of the word "inited" (as in "Java Applet inited" - or in my case "Java Applet notinited"). Perhaps anyone with a greater knowledge of other languages could enlighten me?

inited = initiated in geekspeak.