Advice Please

sparky38

i see lots of reviews on lots of bars but never any about the thai boxing ring bar complex just before walking street. i have been there a few times and always had a good night with some nice girls-especially su bar who are very friendly-the only downside being the winning thai boxer askin for tips about every 30mins or so.

Has anyone one else had any experiences in this bar complex-good or bad as i am due back in pattaya next week from the 18th for 10 days an will be spendin some time- and no doubt lots of money there amongst other places :o

All advice would be gratefully received

I have been to this complex many times, I never have had any problems.

Always had a good night here. The cost of drinks is not expensive, i think about 80bht a drink.

If you are on a budget you could always have a pocket full of 20bht notes for the tipping of boxers, Remember you are not paying for tips, you are paying to watch the fighters, and they are fighting to earn a living.

thanks rocky

my main worry was that no one ever seemed to talk about this place on any of the forums but it was always a busy place.

su's bar in the complex is very friendly and i like you always have a good night in there

ye last time i went i had bout 200 bht in 20s -thye first time i went i gave out a 500bht tip cos it was all i had in notes-- never again lol :D

i got friendly to the mamasan on my last visit su herself and i would recommend drinking there apart from the slight pressure to ring the bell but the girls there are very friendly and cute :o

> my main worry was that no one ever seemed to talk about

> this place on any of the forums but it was always a busy place.

Perhaps because mostly tourists and short time visitors go there? I think residents, the ones that still enjoy the bars, prefer to go a bit further down the soi-ladder. :o

Cheers,

Chanchao