Tourist or non immigrant

hello, im off to the thai embassy in london tomorrow to try and get a visa, i have been in thailand the past 4 months staying with my thai g/f but have had to leave and return every 30 days.

i plan to return in 2 weeks, and stay for the forseable future, do i have to apply for a tourist visa (which i believe is 60days) or can i apply for a non immigrant visa, as i will be looking at different business's to invest in while there.

i am also marrying later this year does this have any advantages now or not until the marriage is done?? also i keep hearing you need neccesary paperwork to marry do i need this from england??

i would be grateful for any help?? ???

You need to fill out this form: Affirmation  Document UK

It must be sworn at the Embassy, translated, registered with Foreign  Ministry.  Don't know if they require anything other than your word (although if married you will need divorce papers).  District Office will not register a marriage of a foreigner without this being done.

If you type up impressive letterhead stating your travel is to search for business investment they might issue a B visa; but your chance would probably be higher at a consulate.  Your getting married might help at a consulate but not likely at the Embassy.  It will not be a problem getting a non immigrant visa after marriage or after you set up a business, if that is your intent.  But if you so not have foreign income or a work permit you may be forced to live a life of 90 day border crossings.