My Hotmail Now Has 250mb

kabal1234

I noticed two weeks ago, that the account that I have had for five and a half years had been upgraded. This week the account that I have had for four years, has just been upgraded. Yahoo, I think is still better, because it is easier to load up things.

Just saw my Hotmail has a new limit of 250MB. Nice try MS, but already started to transfer my email to Gmail. Early bird catches the worm.

Anyone else?

I had an email a week ago from MSN stating there would be great

changes to hotmail including the new 250 mb storage.

I suppose they are starting the changes :o

I'd say MS would need to do something quickly. IMHO Gmail really kicks its arse.

Some people are bitching about privacy issues with Gmail. What do you guys think. Gmail messages are only being scanned by devices, not humans. I really don't care less about this! In any event, I would never send anything sensitive I didn't want others to read via any email system. The whole email protocol in insecure by its very nature unless you use add on technologies such as PGP.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

My hotmail still only has 2mb of storage.

But as a previous poster stated, i've already started migrating to gmail.

Just wish i could change my .net passport for MSN to my gmail account, apparently i have to sign-up for a new one, which is a pain in the jacksee!

Hmm, 3 hotmail accounts and not a single one has more than 2mb storage. Haha, mayhaps I need to start moving to gmail to get hotmail upgraded? I've already moved most of my correspondence to yahoo because of the puny storage space.

There is also the strange Thai Hotmail pay as you go deal... which is strange since it's relatively expensive. I wonder who would buy it?

Isn't the Hotmail upgrade being done country by country (i.e. by domain) and by the length of time you've had your account? Some people l know have had the larger size mailbox for months whereas an e-mail l sent to a friend the other day bounced because it was too large to fit in his mailbox, still only 2MB in size. :o

To be honest, I don't know why anyone bothers with Hotmail anymore. The competition is way better imo. :D

YahooMail2t254x334.jpg