Old Blue Forum Skin Not Longer Available

george

I can't stand this gray/black theme, are there not any other lighter/brighter options available?

Agreed. Would like the old blue version back ideally, but at least an alternative to this drab grey one would be good...

Due to forum software upgrades, we are not longer able to support and serve the old blue forum skin. All members will now have the new Invision Pro skin as default.

For me it's horrible due to my colour blindness; I beg you to reconsider and re-install the OLD BLUE FORUM SKIN.

This morning I thought there was something wrong until I went to forum support.... :o

The 'New Invision Pro Skin' is HARD TO READ for me and I suppose I'm not the only one. :D

LaoPo

Unfortunately the blue skin is not compatible with the version of forum software we migrated to yesterday. We are looking for an alternative skin for those who doesn't like the Pro skin..

I can't stand this gray/black theme...

I don’t like it, either. It’s not even grey/black; it is grey/grey. Dark grey text on a lighter grey background.

--

Maestro

Unfortunately the blue skin is not compatible with the version of forum software we migrated to yesterday. We are looking for an alternative skin for those who doesn't like the Pro skin..

Thank you so much; I hope you can solve the problem soon.

For people who do not have a certain disability it's always difficult to understand, whether colour blindness or otherwise.

Dyslexia is another problem many people suffer from/with..... :o people who can read and write normal, often do not understand or have compassion...

LaoPo

Thank you so much; I hope you can solve the problem soon.

For people who do not have a certain disability it's always difficult to understand, whether colour blindness or otherwise.

Dyslexia is another problem many people suffer from/with..... :o people who can read and write normal, often do not understand or have compassion...

LaoPo

After experiencing since May 1, I notice that I'm getting faster & more tired than before....my eyes.... :D

LaoPo

As I said, unfortunately the blue skin is not compatible with the version of forum software we migrated to recently. We understand the issues, and we are looking for (an) alternative skin(s) for those who doesn't like the Pro skin.

I will have something nice for you guys next week!

Cheers and sorry for the inconvenience.

As I said, unfortunately the blue skin is not compatible with the version of forum software we migrated to recently. We understand the issues, and we are looking for (an) alternative skin(s) for those who doesn't like the Pro skin.

:o much appreciated George !

LaoPo

Search function is blocked by banner ad.....will this continue? or are you working on this problem...(or am I the only sufferer?)

Pumpuiman

I have the exact same problem with the banner ads blocking out some of the functions. However, I find that if I close my Favourites Explorer Bar, so I get a full-width screen, the problem goes away. The bar can be re-instated from the View menu. I'm using IE7 by the way.

This business with the banner ads is a small inconvenience - don't know if it can be fixed easily or not. Up2George I guess.

DM

• 2 weeks later...

George....? Any progress ?

LaoPo

• 3 weeks later...

George ? :o

LaoPo

• 4 weeks later...

We are looking for some light skin in blue color. Haven't had the time to search.

If you see a good creation for IP.Board 2.3.5 (Invision Power Board) please let me know, I will have a look as well.

If you see a good creation for IP.Board 2.3.5 (Invision Power Board) please let me know,

Glassy Blue?

I like your suggestion Tywais !

I also like this one: http://www.gpf-design.com/skins/silver_ligh_bluev2-22.jpg posted by Kan Win.

It's very hard for people who are NOT colour blind to understand and see the problems for those who are, like myself.

Colour blindness is not something you ask for when you're born; it's a pain in the @ss for the rest of your life ! :o

OK, let me try to tell how difficult it is:

post-13995-1214919885.png Because it was told here* and I 'focus' my eyes (almost close them) I was able to learn that it said '37' but normally I would NOT be able to see what number it is

post-13995-1214919776.png I'm NOT able to see the number (44 or 49)

post-13995-1214919793.png I'm NOT able to see the number (56)

* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_blindness#Monochromacy

:D :D

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo