Getting Your Gf/pregnant So She Has Something To Do

realmadrid25

If your Asian American and are fluent in English it's probably 90% likely that you live in the Bangkok area or one of the other few big cities. Try outside of the big cities and you will find plenty of places in Thailand where dentists are in need. My daughter is going to have to make a two hour trip to go to a dental clinic in Esarn. They don't have any clinics in our area. There are plenty of decent sized amphurs around LOS where there are no dental clinics. People use the hospital to do things but upcountry you can't get much done in those small hospitals. But if you are talking about the bigger cities well there are lots of dentists but still I think Thailand needs more. Every year more and more people here are getting to the income level which allows them to afford more dental treatments.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just came across this topic. My GF said that when she comes to stay with me (K-1 Visa) next year :D :D , she said that she wants to work which will be possible and fine by me:D ; however, she said if she can't find work, then she'll want to have a baby so she will have something to do :o . But she has agreed to change the diapers :D :D :D But she has been talking to me about making a love child in a few years so I'm fine with it.......

I cant believe a person would even consider having a child because their gf is bored. And what will you do with the child when she becomes bored with it? Put it up for adoption? I recommend getting her a dog instead.

every sunday morning my father god rest his soul would wake up and take me for a walk around our block. this was so. california. we used to go in the morning because the local gangs had a sunday morning truce. i was obviously not allowed to wear red or blue even though i was only 5 years old. i never saw him the rest of the week because he was busy. so if you think i am joking there then you are insulting my entire family.

i am 75% on having the kid because we plan to anyways sometime but i am scared if i consult her that she will say no.
If you are being truthful to us - I might suggest that the status of your relationship is not the stable platform onto which a family should be 'planned' by one side of the couple on the off chance that the other will fall into line given time - is that really a very moral attitude?

How would you react if the situation were reversed and she was poking holes in your condoms?

every sunday morning my father god rest his soul would wake up and take me for a walk around our block. this was so. california. we used to go in the morning because the local gangs had a sunday morning truce. i was obviously not allowed to wear red or blue even though i was only 5 years old. i never saw him the rest of the week because he was busy. so if you think i am joking there then you are insulting my entire family.

:o

this thread might sound bad but people are looking at it from an idealistic point of view. yes we are in love. yes i should consult her before trying to get her pregnant, but once a baby comes, all women love it and will say "i can't imagine not having him/her"... so i am still making her happy. get it?

I'm from California. The only place gangs have truces are in schools. Sunday morning means nothing. And your father was so busy he could never spend even a bit of time with you during the week? Dude, yu are insulting our intelligence if you expect us to believe this. You are trolling, and doing a poor job of it.

like many farang i support my wife because i have the ability to earn a higher salary. i am fine with this. the only problem is that she has nothing to do all day so she will clean the house even though it is not dirty or try to fill her time doing something else like reading. mostly i think she is bored though she will not admit it. if i did not have to work, i would probably be bored too. the problem comes in with the fact that she is basically obsessed me. i dont have an inch of breathing room. i always hear about when you have a kid your wife never has anytime for you and i am thinking THAT COULD BE ME. is anyone else in this position? should i poke a hole in the next rubber we use? i wish she could find an interesting hobby but like most retired people i have observed, they just spend the entire day wasting time. i guess wasting time is better then working, but still they need something in their life.

you should find out what she is intersted ....It will be very bored without work everyday...I think she put all her mind on you..ha..what about take her out to make her nails nice..then she will go everyweek after she likes it...and go shopping....hehe..

Let's see, you are an Asian-American from an LA gang neighborhood that had truces on Sunday morning so all the gang members could go to Holy Communion. Yeah, sure.

Women who trick their husbands into making them pregnant (against the husband's will) are devious to despicable. Men who trick their wifes into getting pregnant are worse. I suggest you get a vasectomy tomorrow.

i have never met a women who does not love her children. have you?

I have never met a woman who would appreciate the action you are considering taking. Frankly, it all screams troll to me as I can't comprehend a man who has so little respect for his wife and her opinion as to consider getting her pregnant in such a way and for such reasons.

Good luck to you, you will need it.

i have 4.8 million or 152.2 million reasons which say otherwise.

you can google about sunday morning truce between bloods and crips if you want. my family worked so hard to get from there to where we are now. i will NOT be spoken to like this by random people on the internets who might in fact be racists against my Asian American heritage.

Edited by realmadrid25

this thread might sound bad but people are looking at it from an idealistic point of view. yes we are in love. yes i should consult her before trying to get her pregnant, but once a baby comes, all women love it and will say "i can't imagine not having him/her"... so i am still making her happy. get it?

Pathetic...

i will NOT be spoken to like this by random people on the internets who might in fact be racists against my Asian American heritage.
And we will not be insulted by your trollishness. BTW, I'm glad your dad could spend one hour with you, out of the 168 hours available in a week. That probably explains your attitude towards children.

I think the OP may have to go to dental school. This thread is a little like pulling teeth!

At any rate, best of luck to you and the Mrs. I hope you guys can solve this dilemma. Although it sounds like you are a little misled, it sounds like you do want your wife to be happy (or at least not bored).

Hope if you have a baby it's not one of those colicy ones, otherwise you might both be unhappy, but I can assure you, you won't be bored!

i value all opinions but i dont see why you must throw insults at me for no reason and not debate topic like an adult. i would like to thank those who have done that.

tonight i asked her

"are babies cute?"

she says yes.

"want to have one sometime?"

of course.