Whos In Vientiane This Weekend

Okay so Sunday night goes something like this. Bar Bor Pen Yang-Samlo Bar-Bor Pen Yang-Samlo Bar, 23.45 tuk tuk to Don Chan Palace See whats on offer. 03.00 get on strange motorbike get taken to hotel room or other destination for pleasure, then stink in your pit until mid day. Usually hit the consulate of a morning with the world clog dancing championships taking place inside my skull but not this trip.

Anybody up for it

Your are right.

--

Maestro

Just expanding on this topic Maestro...I see that "Ploughing Day" (Thursday, May 8th or Friday, May 9th - depending on which web site you go to) is listed as a "Thai Public/National Holiday".

Would anyone happen to know whether or not the Thai Consulate in Vientianne closes for Ploughing Day please? :o

Your are right.

--

Maestro

Just expanding on this topic Maestro...I see that "Ploughing Day" (Thursday, May 8th or Friday, May 9th - depending on which web site you go to) is listed as a "Thai Public/National Holiday".

Would anyone happen to know whether or not the Thai Consulate in Vientianne closes for Ploughing Day please? :o

http://www.thaiembassy.org/vientiane/about_officetime.html

Okay so Sunday night goes something like this. Bar Bor Pen Yang-Samlo Bar-Bor Pen Yang-Samlo Bar, 23.45 tuk tuk to Don Chan Palace See whats on offer. 03.00 get on strange motorbike get taken to hotel room or other destination for pleasure, then stink in your pit until mid day. Usually hit the consulate of a morning with the world clog dancing championships taking place inside my skull but not this trip.

Anybody up for it

Well you might stay out and get wrecked and go to bed tea time Monday, would have thought Tuesday morning is gonna be a big q at consulate, its getting very busy now they doing pennangs job for them, u

plus Mondays are busy so Tuesday, get ready!!!

Chris