60 Day Visa And Kl

hi I posted a while back re visa extensions. at the time i planned to return to the uk due to close familly berievement, but fell seriously ill and have been in and out of expensive malasyain hosiptas sine - so i find myself in malaysia, with a rented apartment in chiang mai, my 90 days on 3 x 30 day stamps are up, and iannot get back t the uk for 3 months or so to get a 12th month visa.

can i get a visa easilly in KL - 60 day double entry? if i can only get a sinle entry is it easy to get re-entyr permits - as I need to go in and out of thailand on buisness?

getting to loas is an option if Kl is really not easy.

also - health insurance as a non resident - any ideas etc?

thanks

hi I posted a while back re visa extensions. at the time i planned to return to the uk due to close familly berievement, but fell seriously ill and have been in and out of expensive malasyain hosiptas sine - so i find myself in malaysia, with a rented apartment in chiang mai, my 90 days on 3 x 30 day stamps are up, and iannot get back t the uk for 3 months or so to get a 12th month visa.

can i get a visa easilly in KL - 60 day double entry? if i can only get a sinle entry is it easy to get re-entyr permits - as I need to go in and out of thailand on buisness?

getting to loas is an option if Kl is really not easy.

also - health insurance as a non resident - any ideas etc?

thanks

Have to say i have always found KL very easy with regards to visas, but i am not sure about this 90 day tourist thing as i always get non imm B and have work permit. As for health insurance here in Thailand email this chap [email protected] on this site, very helpful and very good rates for us expats.

Probably only single entry tourist visa.

For re-entry permits, you just need to go to immigration in Thailand and get one for 1000 baht for a single and 3800 baht for a multiple re-entry permit. Very easy, you will need a photo.

For re-entry permits, you just need to go to immigration in Thailand and get one for 1000 baht for a single and 3800 baht for a multiple re-entry permit. Very easy, you will need a photo.

thanks, with a re-entry does the time out of the ountry come out of the 60 day total?

thanks, with a re-entry does the time out of the country come out of the 60 day total?

A Re Entry Permit keeps your permission to stay date alive when you leave. It does not extend it.