Back In Chaing Mai

highlander76

Got to Chaing Mai yeasterday afternoon what crap weather no sun just rain , I can not believe how quiet it is . Last night I wanted to indian food the thai girl friend wanted thai we went to a restuarant called thaispice a good friend had just started there to be honest I thought the food would be <deleted> well as soon as we got to the restaurant I knew it was going to be good a local indian family having there dinner always a good sign our meal was just wonderful only thing wrong was meals a bit small did not help with girlfiend eating half of my meal back again it was that good.

i found the weather yesterday to be lovely. maybe you should have been here about 2 weeks back. you might have liked the weather.

about thaispice, never heard of such a restaurant. where is it?

about thaispice, never heard of such a restaurant. where is it?

I look forward to learning too. Parenthetically, I won't be surprised if it turns out to be Le Spice, an Indian restaurant that has been much discussed on this forum and serves both Indian and Thai food.

I imagine Blinky Bill going into a feeding frenzy if he swims through these waters. :o

Got to Chaing Mai yeasterday afternoon what crap weather no sun just rain , I can not believe how quiet it is . Last night I wanted to indian food the thai girl friend wanted thai we went to a restuarant called thaispice a good friend had just started there to be honest I thought the food would be <deleted> well as soon as we got to the restaurant I knew it was going to be good a local indian family having there dinner always a good sign our meal was just wonderful only thing wrong was meals a bit small did not help with girlfiend eating half of my meal back again it was that good.

1 comma and 2 full-stops. Well done but next time try:

GottoChaingMaiyeasterdayafternoonwhatcrapweathernosunjustrain,Icannotbelievehowu

ietitis.LastnightIwantedtoindianfoodthethaigirlfriendwantedthaiwewenttoarestuaran

tcalledthaispiceagoodfriendhadjuststartedtheretobehonestIthoughtthefoodwouldbeshi

tewellassoonaswegottotherestaurantIknewitwasgoingtobegoodalocalindianfamilyhaving

theredinneralwaysagoodsignourmealwasjustwonderfulonlythingwrongwasmealsabitsmalld

idnothelpwithgirlfiendeatinghalfofmymealbackagainitwasthatgood

Thought you might like to save time by not having to strike the space bar.

Edited by Blinky Bill

GottoChaingMaiyeasterdayafternoonwhatcrapweathernosunjustrain,Icannotbelievehowu

ietitis.LastnightIwantedtoindianfoodthethaigirlfriendwantedthaiwewenttoarestuara

n

tcalledthaispiceagoodfriendhadjuststartedtheretobehonestIthoughtthefoodwouldbesh

i

tewellassoonaswegottotherestaurantIknewitwasgoingtobegoodalocalindianfamilyhavin

g

theredinneralwaysagoodsignourmealwasjustwonderfulonlythingwrongwasmealsabitsmall

d

LOL....

ietitis.LastnightIwantedtoindianfoodthethaigirlfriendwantedthaiwewenttoarestuara

n

tcalledthaispiceagoodfriendhadjuststartedtheretobehonestIthoughtthefoodwouldbesh

i

tewellassoonaswegottotherestaurantIknewitwasgoingtobegoodalocalindianfamilyhavin

g

theredinneralwaysagoodsignourmealwasjustwonderfulonlythingwrongwasmealsabitsmall

d

So considerate you are. On top of that, and without making any fuss about it at all, you save him an additional key stroke by trimming off one of the two full-stops, and you avoid any mention of spelling. We know the effort that took. Such a gentleman.

GottoChaingMaiyeasterdayafternoonwhatcrapweathernosunjustrain,Icannotbelievehowq

uietitis.LastnightIwantedtoindianfoodthethaigirlfriendwantedthaiwewenttoarestuar

antcalledthaispiceagoodfriendhadjuststartedtheretobehonestIthoughtthefoodwouldbe

s

hitewellassoonaswegottotherestaurantIknewitwasgoingtobegoodalocalindianfamilyhav

i

ngtheirdinneralwaysagoodsignourmealwasjustwonderfulonlythingwrongwasmealsabitsma

l

ldidnothelpwithgirlfiendeatinghalfofmymealbackagainitwasthatgood.

So considerate you are. On top of that, and without making any fuss about it at all, you save him an additional key stroke by trimming off one of the two full-stops, and you avoid any mention of spelling. We know the effort that took. Such a gentleman.

GottoChiangMaiyesterdayafternoonwhatcrapweathernosunjustrain,Icannotbelievehowqu

ietitis.LastnightIwantedtoIndianfoodtheThaigirlfriendwantedThaiwewenttoarestauran

tcalledThaispiceagoodfriendhadjuststartedtheretobehonestIthoughtthefoodwouldbeshi

tewellassoonaswegottotherestaurantIknewitwasgoingtobegoodalocalIndianfamilyhaving

theirdinneralwaysagoodsignourmealwasjustwonderfulonlythingwrongwasmealsabitsmalld

idnothelpwithgirlfriendeatinghalfofmymealbackagainitwasthatgood.

Happy now Razza........spell check done.

Edited by Blinky Bill

GottoChaingMaiyeasterdayafternoonwhatcrapweathernosunjustrain,Icannotbelievehowq

uietitis.LastnightIwantedtoindianfoodthethaigirlfriendwantedthaiwewenttoarestuar

antcalledthaispiceagoodfriendhadjuststartedtheretobehonestIthoughtthefoodwouldbe

s

hitewellassoonaswegottotherestaurantIknewitwasgoingtobegoodalocalindianfamilyhav

i

ngtheirdinneralwaysagoodsignourmealwasjustwonderfulonlythingwrongwasmealsabitsma

l

ldidnothelpwithgirlfiendeatinghalfofmymealbackagainitwasthatgood.

GottoChiangMaiyesterdayafternoonwhatcrapweathernosunjustrain,Icannotbelievehowqu

ietitis.LastnightIwantedtoIndianfoodtheThaigirlfriendwantedThaiwewenttoarestaura

n

tcalledThaispiceagoodfriendhadjuststartedtheretobehonestIthoughtthefoodwouldbesh

i

tewellassoonaswegottotherestaurantIknewitwasgoingtobegoodalocalIndianfamilyhavin

g

theirdinneralwaysagoodsignourmealwasjustwonderfulonlythingwrongwasmealsabitsmall

d

idnothelpwithgirlfriendeatinghalfofmymealbackagainitwasthatgood.

Happy now Razza........spell check done.

I'm happy too BB! dam_n good spellcheck!

Always knew we were in Chiang Mai and not on the Chaing (Mai) Gang. Albeit some of us on the Chang!!

Good. 100% attentiobn to detail. Setting a fine example.

Keep it, as they say, up!

I should never post a topic when drunk :o . I got the name wrong Le Spice great food last night :D my spelling who cares I am not teaching english for a living :D here on holiday

PUI

Posting under the influence.

I've done it too. :D

I should never post a topic when drunk :o . I got the name wrong Le Spice great food last night :D my spelling who cares I am not teaching english for a living :D here on holiday

Even on holiday, you could use some punctuation. Your post was so hard to decipher that it has been reported that some posters fell into a comma.

Even on holiday, you could use some punctuation. Your post was so hard to decipher that it has been reported that some posters fell into a comma.

As long as none fell into a colon or were brought to a full-stop, I would say no harm done . . . period.

5 star thread. Would read again.

It would certainly not win the Nobel prize for literature would it :o

Hahaha, funny. And yes the weather was beautiful yesterday. Took a walk around the lake at CMU, many were enjoying the same. Highly recommended for those who have not been there. Bring the dog.

I got the name wrong Le Spice great food last night :D

Bingo. As I have written before on this forum, I like the food at Le Spice too.

And welcome back to sobriety. :D

If he's here on holiday, sobriety is surely undesirable, and therefore commiserations would be in order ? :o