Pizzas-r-us

doctormann

OK, not only on the Dark Side I know but does anyone know if Pizzas-R-Us are still operational?

I think that there has been an ownership change recently - certainly there is a different menu and the prices have gone up. Problem is that they don't seem to be answering their phone and the outlet on Soi Khaotalo has had the shutters down for the last couple of days at least.

It's a pity if they have failed - might not have been the best pizza in the world but opinions differ and they were certainly convenient in an emergency for those of us in the far reaches of Khaotalo.

DM

They sent flyers out recently on Khaotalo but they have been closed for months it seems, not days.

The best pizza service is online with the PIzza Co. You get an email, they cannot get it wrong and complain and if it isn;t at your door in 30 minutes you phone them up and you get a ticket for a free large pizza next time (about 75% of the time they are late).

www.pizza.co.th

As i said before the best pizza by far is the globetrotter restaraunt,near soi 7.They advertise in door to door and the new one,waitors on wheels too,or just order direct as i do.

Agree 200%, try the Globetrotter Pizza & patato salad...