Does Tiger Woods Look Thai?

IamMaiC

He looks more Thai than his wife, for sure.

But if he was unknown and would walk the streets of Bangkok, I'm pretty sure not one Thai would ever suspect he has some Thai genes...

Oh is he married now?? I heard he was getting married soon but didn't hear he did it already, If I saw him in thailand, I would think he was Thai.

I have this pic of Tiger and his Fiance Elin But I was wondering what other people think Does he Look Thai?? Thanks for all replies.

I just showed the pic to my wife (Thai). Of course! she knows who Tiger is, but she said that he does not look that much like Thai (to her), he looks Thai "nit noy". And now my wife's brother just stopped in and he definitely knows who he is but agrees with my wife as far as looking Thai. They both think he is "VERY GOOD play GOLF". Can't argue that one for sure.

I have this pic of Tiger and his Fiance Elin But I was wondering what other people think Does he Look Thai?? Thanks for all replies.

Sorry, I forgot to add, that they think his wife is very "Swaaaay".

I have this pic of Tiger and his Fiance Elin  But I was wondering what other people think  Does he Look Thai??  Thanks for all replies. 

I just showed the pic to my wife (Thai). Of course! she knows who Tiger is, but she said that he does not look that much like Thai (to her), he looks Thai "nit noy". And now my wife's brother just stopped in and he definitely knows who he is but agrees with my wife as far as looking Thai. They both think he is "VERY GOOD play GOLF". Can't argue that one for sure.

Yeah he's Great when he plays Great, Lately that has not been happening. :o

I have this pic of Tiger and his Fiance Elin  But I was wondering what other people think  Does he Look Thai??  Thanks for all replies. 

Sorry, I forgot to add, that they think his wife is very "Swaaaay".

Yeah and she is very nice so is Tiger for that matter was able to talk to them both for a good 30 mins before he went home. (Used to do Security where he lives)

Well, if you mean the "Idealized" image of what a Thai should look like ( ie. movies and TV ), the answer is no. He certainly doesn't look "Black: to me, but then again , African Americans are very mixed racially already. I myself am an African American - Many people in Thailand said I look like Tiger Wood (!) even though I have no Thai Ancestry ( My grandmother on my mother's side is from the Phillipines ). If I saw him walking around in the streets here in Queens, New York, or even in Chiang Rai, I wouldn't have a second thought. But according to the "One Drop" rule here in America, if you have any African Ancestry, no matter how small, you are "Black".... Powerful stuff that African blood is! :o