Not To Expensive But Nice Place For A Month

dplast

Was in Chiang Mai last month, really enjoyed my self but staying at the Raming Lodge while was great, but too pricey. Though short term for 33 - 45 US a night its a great bargain for such a lovely, centrally located spot. Now I'm thinking of extending my stay over here, I'm in Saigon now and returning to Chiang Mail and flying back from BKK instead of here.

What I'm looking for help in is finding is a nice place centrally located in Chiang Mai in the 10,000 - 12,000 a month range. It would be for the month of June. Thanks

Usually monthly rates are quite a bit less than daily rates. I stayed at the Montri for 15K Baht a month in high season. If you contact individual places directly they will give you a quote.

Usually monthly rates are quite a bit less than daily rates. I stayed at the Montri for 15K Baht a month in high season. If you contact individual places directly they will give you a quote.

Yes, I know and I am looking for places to contact. So thanks, I'll check out the Montri. The place I stayed last month, Raming Lodge gave me a monthly rate of around 30,000 but I'm looking for more in the 15,000 range.