Where Are You From?

jstumbo

Country of origin? Please vote in both sections, choose not on this list for the section that doesn't apply  

286 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, the poll is flawed and you must vote once in each section. So, if you are from the UK, vote UK in the top section and not listed in the bottom section.

Well the ozzies seem to be in the minority. :D

I think maybe it is just too complicated for them to figure out. :o Kind of like an intelligence test that must be passed before you can vote.

Edited by jstumbo

I'm from Santiago, Chile. I didn't vote for Central/South America because I think they are quite different. So, at least it should be divided by South, Central, North.... I just choose "other".

Maybe you are being a tad too sensitive?

I don't think many votes were expected from non-English speaking countries, Scandanavians excepted.

I don't think so.. it is the same in Asia, south, north? there are big differences.. well.. if you see America like a whole thing you should notice that is pretty much BIG. There are alot of differences in between North, Central, and South. :o

but bleh, whatever.!

I'm from Santiago, Chile. I didn't vote for Central/South America because I think they are quite different. So, at least it should be divided by South, Central, North.... I just choose "other".

I don't think many votes were expected from non-English speaking countries, Scandanavians excepted.

I don't think so.. it is the same in Asia, south, north? there are big differences.. well.. if you see America like a whole thing you should notice that is pretty much BIG. There are alot of differences in between North, Central, and South. :D

but bleh, whatever.!

Agree. I too have a similar situation. :o

I come from new zealand and there should have been an option for the north island and south island. :D

I don't think so.. it is the same in Asia, south, north? there are big differences.. well.. if you see America like a whole thing you should notice that is pretty much BIG. There are alot of differences in between North, Central, and South. :D

but bleh, whatever.!

I come from new zealand and there should have been an option for the north island and south island. :D

The people in the West of my village are indeed also much more 'different' than those in the Southern part. Besides that they drive smaller cars and don't make so much money as the ones in the Eastern part.

I feel different.... :D

LaoPo

but bleh, whatever.!

The people in the West of my village are indeed also much more 'different' than those in the Southern part. Besides that they drive smaller cars and don't make so much money as the ones in the Eastern part.

I feel different.... :D

LaoPo

Awwwww.....!! Well, now everyone is feeling different aww.. hey, the option was maybe to make it more simple

Europe

America

Africa

Asia

so... where are you from?

:D

hahaha, then is so generalized that no one can really complain about it :D

Awwwww.....!! Well, now everyone is feeling different aww.. hey, the option was maybe to make it more simple

Europe

America

Africa

Asia

so... where are you from?

:D

hahaha, then is so generalized that no one can really complain about it :D

I'm from the North... :o

LaoPo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Sure the Brits, Germans and Americans are the more visible farang tourists

And the loudest :o

Does anybody want to buy my vote?

You're obviously not talking Phuket - it's overrun with Aussies.

Not that I mind that, nice folks the Aussies.

I'm originally from Dundee, Scotland and came to Thailand via London, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Dubai, Switzerland, London - again, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia - again, Dubai - again and have been here since November 2002.

Where is Scotland?

I'm originally from Dundee, Scotland and came to Thailand via London, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Dubai, Switzerland, London - again, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia - again, Dubai - again and have been here since November 2002.

Where is Scotland?

Just below Iceland? :o

roy gsd