How To Scare The Crap Out Of Your Tg

stevehaigh

Forum Rules

1) You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy , or otherwise in violation of any law.

:D

IamMaiC - you seem to have become quite irritable recently, what's wrong eh...?

Are you sure none of your post's haven't violated those rules you quote...? :D

totster :D

Thanks for the concern but i doubt anyone can help me it's in hands of the US embassy now :o The other matter is in the hand's of the US public I only have one vote in that matter

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BGs = ?  :D

Can somebody tell me what BGs is ?

THANK  YOU!!

BG = Bar Girl, a particularly helpful species of comforter.

They feed on Baht, usually the high denomination notes, but can be satisfied with the smaller portions as long as they are fed other stuff. Sometimes it can be hard to tell which end needs feeding, as they appear to have an appetite at each end of their bodies. It's considered safest to feed both ends frequently, one end being particularly hungry for sausage.

They are very good at making you 'ansom' though, strangely, the more the BG is fed the less ansom you become. Some owners mistake this for a sign that the BG is not being fed enough Baht. Nothing could be further from the truth! You will notice, however, that a reduction in the amount of baht fed will often coincide with an increase in the amount of sausage consumed. The quantity of sausage required will decrease once the baht consumption has gone up. A theory put forward by eminent Nanaologists is that this is a ploy used by the BG to increase baht availability: this theory is still being tested.

Brilliant! :D:wub:-_-

Do they migrate?

What is their reproduction cycle?

An attempt at humor Penzman?? :o I have a question we as members are not allowed to make fun of the Thai Royal Family but it's OK to ridicule George Bush with your avatar??

Forum Rules

1) You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy , or otherwise in violation of any law.

You again... :D

Bush has not been around very long, has he? It also seems he only has a few days left. Comparing the Thai Royal Family to Bush... now that`s making fun of them.

Please do not PM me again, let everyone on here see your replies to my posts.

Count yourself lucky I don`t have a modified picture of you for an avatar.

P.S. Great improvement, keep on using Spell Check! :(

Gee it is amazing there are any posts here at all..... :o

If you really want to scare the crap out of the missus then tell her to look at the 2 pictures and see how many differences she can spot. Be warned you might get a slap. This is from a previous thread on the joke forum. Just click on the link. tell her to look very closely.

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/zoeken.html

Its worth the slap.To see her face. Honest!

Scared the living daylights out of me......

:o

Gee it is amazing there are any posts here at all..... P

false............................................25%

defamatory....................................3%

inaccurate....................................15%

abusive..........................................5%

vulgar............................................8%

hateful...........................................2%

harassing.......................................3%

obscene.........................................8%

profane..........................................3%

sexually oriented..........................25%

threatening....................................1%

invasive of a person's privacy.........1%

otherwise in violation of any law....1%

Total...........................................100%

Yep, not much room left :o

It turns out that a thai girls mortal enemy is the dreaded bling. bling is a leech, but the pling i am refering to is a bling teelay, better known by farangs as the harmless sea cucumber. thai's apparently think sea cucumbers are giant sea leeches and climb to the top of the nearest mountain to get as far away from them as possible, the reaction is quite amazing!

Take her to Korea.

In Korea they eat them - eat them raw ! :o

Elephants are their greatest fear! Looking at one is just fine, but riding one is a different matter :o

On 2 occasions I have ridden on an elephant in Chiang Mai with my GF (A different girl on each occasion). These are the 'fun' tourist rides.

I enjoyed it but you could hear my GF's screams in BKK:)

They were seriously scared!! One girl screamed and whimpered like a baby, begging to be allowed to get off. The other girl clung to me like a leech!!

Actually, most BGs act exactly the same with me even when there is no elephant, but that's another story!!!!!

How can you overlook GHOSTS!

They are scared pissless of them!

Even the one's with PHD's in Physics...

Try out a "Pi mah leaw!' in the dark for kicks...........

The thing your TGF will be the MOST scared of is Cambodian Black Magic.

Because they are darker than Thais they can't have built the wonder of Ankor, and are only good at EVIL things (old Thai proverb).

Ask her, go on! Mention the buffalo skin curse......

SCARED 2 DEATH :o:D:D

:o

How can you overlook GHOSTS!

They are scared pissless of them!

Even the one's with PHD's in Physics...

Try out a "Pi mah leaw!' in the dark for kicks...........

yep, that's true. on our usual evening walk, we would always stop dead at exactly the same place and turn around. after a few days i asked her why we always turned at this spot and she told me there was an old cemetary ahead. i said so! she said "pi", "glooa pi maak loi".

it's even worse than that however, i'm looking to buy land and in typical thai style she will not tell me if she likes a place or not, but it seems the probability of low flying pi in the area has a lot to do with the look on her face!