Is There A Sat. Dish To Receive Fox News

LiveSteam

i must admit Fox news is entertaining at best but why do they not show any other news apart from whats going on in America..Hello there is the rest of the world full of news!!

ํYes, have to agree that Fox is 95% about US events. But I find it very entertaining to watch US 'local' news on Fox, and how it's all hyped up into a major event. That's the problem with wall to wall 24 hours cable TV, they have to find something (anything) to fill the air time. CNN try to give a balance of international news, but their 'anchors' are no fun at all. At least Fox interjects some fun and laughs, maybe that's why they are the number 1 cable operator.

I just wish they wouldn't call it news. Balanced yet. It scares me to watch it. It's really distorted, and it's not good for you to watch. Read a couple newspapers, read a book, something other than that.

I think the reason that Fox is such a controversial channel is because they label themselves as a 'news' channel when in fact they are an entertainment channel.

The analogy with The Sun isn't a bad one, both pander to people's basest fears and both peddle simplistic knee-jerk reactions to complex problems.

Why don't you just look into the toilet after your morning business- I'm sure its material of a higher quality reporting and fact checking.

btw I think CNN and BBC are also FoS and corporate biased.

I'd like to get Al jazeera

I tend to agree. They like to use the motto: "We report, you decide."

I think "We distort, you decide" would be more accurate.

That being said, it's much more entertaining than BBC, CNN or Al jazeera

The OP asked a simple, polite question, and now you all are unloading your drivel/opinions about Fox News. Lighten up! Stay on topic. No one's interested! :o

says WHO? :D

Sez ME. And I'm omnisicent! :D

Why don't you just look into the toilet after your morning business- I'm sure its material of a higher quality reporting and fact checking.

The OP asked a simple, polite question, and now you all are unloading your drivel/opinions about Fox News. Lighten up! Stay on topic. No one's interested! :o

if that is the case... :D

Anyway I wish you the best luck in your commune cotambear but be careful because Thai's are very Nationalistic.

LiveSteam

That why I wrote it in bold to differentiate what you said and what I said. AFAIAA, it doesnt break forum rules, but if it does I will alter it in future.

[

Communes are for hippies. Good luck in guantanamo bay :o

I heard those blue pills work for that...

The only thing I find worse then Thai Soap operas is Bill O'Reilly and his cohorts.....Bunch of drivel!

No one forces you to watch Bill O'Reilly, so what are you talking about. Just don't watch Fox... and gives the rest of us Fox watchers a break.

The OP asked a simple qusetion about obtaining Fox News service. He did not ask about the content of that programme. So why do some members have to pitch in with their own views about content. I don't care what you watch, so why should you force your opinions on others. Time for this topic to be closed.

Edited by LivinginKata

The OP asked a simple qusetion about obtaining Fox News service. He did not ask about the content of that programme. So why do some members have to pitch in with their own views about content. I don't care what you watch, so why should you force your opinions on others. Time for this topic to be closed.

Congratulations on becoming a moderator.

They seemed to have forgotten to give you a little red title in your sidebar though.

Edited by garro