Foreign/thai Couples

McGinty

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when I first saw this embassy type working out in our BKK health club. I thought, how did he score that young hotty? Wasn't until I saw his wife that I realized the hotty was his daughter.

The point being that, to me, the wife looked much more of a mismatch than the daughter! Guess I have lived here way too long.

On my 1st visit to Thailand about 15 years ago I didn't think there was anything out of the ordinary when I saw those elderly male farangs with the young Thai women/girls or boys. I honestly thought they were either the attendants or maybe the kids. Laugh if you want, call me clueless, but where I grew up it wasn't unusual to have someone to look after grampa especially if he was a bit foggy.

I now understand these relationships are apparently based upon love. Yes, that's it, love. :D or is it sex. :o Ahhh, maybe that's why I don't bother or care anymore. To each his own, especially since I am sort of dating an elderly girl :D

Edited by geriatrickid

where I grew up it wasn't unusual to have someone to look after grampa especially if he was a bit foggy.
Did you guys normally dress him up in a beer singlet, mismatched socks, a black hat that says FBI on it and hand him a bottle of Chang on his way out the door too? Because that's just cruel.