What Is The Best Place To Get A Non "b"...

Going back to Europe for a limited time, which Thai embassy/consulate is the best place to apply in person for a multiple Non "B" visa (least redtape and shortest procedure time, meaning max. 48 hours)??

Preferably in one of the following areas: Amsterdam (or nearby), Germany, England's South (London a good place??)... (nationality: German)

Oh yes, and where do I just need to show my work permit and/or letter of recommendation for applying for the aforementioned visa?

Going back to Europe for a limited time, which Thai embassy/consulate is the best place to apply in person for a multiple Non "B" visa (least redtape and shortest procedure time, meaning max. 48 hours)??

Preferably in one of the following areas: Amsterdam (or nearby), Germany, England's South (London a good place??)... (nationality: German)

Oh yes, and where do I just need to show my work permit and/or letter of recommendation for applying for the aforementioned visa?

Oops..., this post should have been in the "Thaivisa... " section... :o

Royal Thai Honorary Consulate-General, Munich

Prinzenstr. 13, 80639 Munchen

Tel. (089) 1689788,

Fax. (089) 13071180

WP, company registration papers, Vat receipts, shareholder list, list of objectives of the company. All signed and stamped by the MD. As well as the letter of invite with your salary, title of position and what type of work you'll be doing. On the letter, they should state they will pay for all expenses that are business related.

www.sunbeltasia.com

WP, company registration papers, Vat receipts, shareholder list, list of objectives of the company...

Thanks alot Sunbelt Asia for the good info!

It is, however, a nuisance and a half to get all the company papers from a government school to take them overseas... :o

Based on the countries you listed, it's a bit far but the Helsinki embassy was excellent. I got my non-imm B visa there before we came out and it was done in 24 hrs. I got the feeling it could have been done same day but I couldn't be bothered going back that afternoon...

Amsterdam is good too.

I am from Amsterdam, it is just a small office and they told me they only issue tourist visa. They do that quick.

I had to go to The Hague for my non immigrant "O". Same applies to the "B". Have to go to The Hague.

My "O" was ready in 1 day. (I applied on friday afternoon, ready monday morning) but generaly it is a next day service.