Riverside Condo's

john b good

Riverside Condo's in Nong Hoi (Back of Holiday Inn)

What's your take on this place.

It seems to be on the up and up since they got rid of their previous management (for the usual and obvious reasons)

I realise that some of the units are not all that great but there are some very tastefully refurbished units in this building.

And comments ???

Nice place to live. I spent a year there. Rents are dropping too as there are so many empty and a lot of people buying to let. My rent dropped from 15k a month to 13k a month from last year to this year.

Management does seem to be better, though there seem to be issues with the new committee!

Chiang Mai wise not a bad building. There has been one fella selling quite a few grossly overpriced units in there and the mugs just seem to keep coming. Also some reasonably priced refurbished units come up as well. That guy mentioned apparently even buys some newly refurbished ones from renovators at a fair price then jacks the price up a hefty amount to his buyers. :o

Chiang Mai wise not a bad building. There has been one fella selling quite a few grossly overpriced units in there and the mugs just seem to keep coming. Also some reasonably priced refurbished units come up as well. That guy mentioned apparently even buys some newly refurbished ones from renovators at a fair price then jacks the price up a hefty amount to his buyers. :o

A friend tells me that one person offering well rebfurbished units for sale claims he has a good business renting them out for weekend stays at 1400 baht a night (or thereabouts) and is offering a management service to investors who buy from him. It seems a lot to me for that location, I must say.