Visarun

Nienke

As the topic title says: need to do my visa run again, beginning of coming week.

Anyone has to go as well and need a ride? Split the costs of the petrol.

(Sorry mod's for double posting this, but it seems people got distracted by my hair in my other post :o:D)

Nienke

As the topic title says: need to do my visa run again, beginning of coming week.

Anyone has to go as well and need a ride? Split the costs of the petrol.

(Sorry mod's for double posting this, but it seems people got distracted by my hair in my other post :o:D)

Nienke

Don't want to pick me up a couple of bottles of the lovely wine you can get from Mai Sai??! :D :D

Thanks for bumping this thread.

Visarun will be tomorrow. Leave very early as I have to be back early.

Anyone in need of a speed visarun?

Oh, and please, can everybody WAIT with washing the car till Wednesday? A big thanks in advance. :o

Nienke

Oh, and please, can everybody WAIT with washing the car till Wednesday? A big thanks in advance. :o

Nienke

is Daphne going as well ?? :D

maybe adjan_jb might like to tag along...

Nienke

Can you even do a visa run at the moment, last I heard - a few days ago, was that the border (Tachilek) was totally closed and that you could temporarily get your passport stamped / extended at CM immigration.. I guess you checked that out already? I just heard this from an acquaintance so don't know how accurate his information is. Would be interested to see how you got on.

Left my house at 5.18am and arrived back at 1.05pm. Mae Sai/Tachilek border open, no problems what so ever.

The road is a different story: from about these hotsprings and where they build that huge hotel (anyone who can describe what I'm talking about, please?) for approx. 10 to 12 km's they are widening the road and with the rain it's a mess and slippery. Not exactly an off-road for a little Hyundai. Nonetheless, I made it for another three months. :o

Nienke