Latest Info On Non-imm B 1 Year Multi Entry

Getting to be close to the time to get another Non Imm B Visa. Travel schedule might not accomadate a trip back to the USA where I am from so was wondering what the latest experiences are in getting 1 Year, Non Imm B Visa's in the area.

I know you can't get one from Singapore, but have heard that KL will issue them if you have had them before, have a WP (which I have), etc.

Any current news?

Thanks,

Dan

Dont count to much on it!

I wrote something about it, in the "No multiple non-O at singapore anymore?" thread, page 4.

Here the facts:

I went last week, WP and Companypapers and so on in my hand, 550 MR also, to th Embassy in KL.

Got back with 330 MR and a Single entry visa.

Saw some other guy, also the wp of him, and did hear his question "why no multiple", so I cant say, that you will get it!

They wanna force the people to do 1-year extensions in thailand, what is for me (employed in a 100% Thai-Co.) NoNoNo Way, Cause I dont wanna become a (you wanna stay here) hostage of my boss!

The horible story about this, is the "missing communication", Labour office, Accounting, ect., so that you get to this on a visarun, that you don't need, in case you can get/want a year-extension at the immigration in your town!

cheers

NoNoNo

Ups, I forgot to write, that I got LAST year a multiple entry-Visa in KL, the last before in Hongkong, so it is(was) unexpectable for me. At time, I ask per mail, if Hongkong is doing multiples, will post a positiv answer here!