Currencey

Patrick123

Hi,

When I arrive in CM I will have a about £200 which I will want to change to bht any suggestions on the best places to convert with best rates.

I have a Natiowide Card which I can use from atm machines can anyone tell me what there currently giving out for £1.00.

Many thanks

Hi,

When I arrive in CM I will have a about £200 which I will want to change to bht any suggestions on the best places to convert with best rates.

I have a Natiowide Card which I can use from atm machines can anyone tell me what there currently giving out for £1.00.

Many thanks

Around 62.5 Approximately. Convert at any reputal bank the rate is fixed.

Go to Bank of Thailand exchange rate website for current rates....not XE which will be slightly different.

Hi,

Many thanks

Go to Bank of Thailand exchange rate website for current rates....not XE which will be slightly different.

Thanks for the speedy reply :o

I don't know where the Reputal Bank branches are but you could try the exchanges at Bangkok Bank, Kasikorn (Thai Farmers) Bank, Thai Military Bank, etc., etc. These banks have exchange booths all over the downtown area.

I don't know where the Reputal Bank branches are but you could try the exchanges at Bangkok Bank, Kasikorn (Thai Farmers) Bank, Thai Military Bank, etc., etc. These banks have exchange booths all over the downtown area.

These ARE some of the reputal banks

Do you mean reputable?

Do you mean reputable?

LOL thanks BB, I think quicker than I type, I think? :o

Hope this now solves the OP question.

LOL thanks BB, I think quicker than I type, I think? :D

Hope this now solves the OP question.

Always happy to help those in need Up Theos. :D

Thanks BB - you've certainly come to the right place. :o

Someone once complained about TV not having a spell-checker. I explained that it does , and he goes by the name of Blinky Bill. :D

For the technical guys out there ... how come the edit reply page has a spell-check, but not the regular reply page?

Hi,

The (very reputable) S.K. Money Changer on Charoenprathet Rd often has better, sometimes much better, rates than the banks. You can phone them on 053 271864 to check up to date rates. I've used them many times and almost always beaten the bank rate, whether selling or buying, on sterling, Euros and Omani Rials. Take passport/ID with you if you change cash there. The card I have for them says closed Sunday, open Mon-Sat 8.30 am to 6 pm. Just to confirm I have no connection to this company other than as a satisfied customer.

CMMCB