Youtube Still Blocked At All?

damian5000

This has got to be an ISP issue. I have ToT internet. Thailand never ceases to amaze.

I've tried reinstalling flash, different browsers, different user accounts on my computer, turning off my firewalls...

I did find a work around though.....Ive tried many proxies and though most didnt work with youtube, I did find a couple that DID.

Edited by damian5000

Can acces the website but also can not get video to stream. Same problem with my neighbor. We both have TOT

I use TOT ADSL, 1mb service. Same problem since early April. The only way I can see a on-line video from YouTube is to download it and play it later.

This has got to be an ISP issue. I have ToT internet. Thailand never ceases to amaze.

I've tried reinstalling flash, different browsers, different user accounts on my computer, turning off my firewalls...

I did find a work around though.....Ive tried many proxies and though most didnt work with youtube, I did find a couple that DID.

how do you do that? i've got TOT asdl too... and can't stream youtube videos.

www.youtube.com - Today - Thursday 15 May - TOT

TOT

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก

เนื่องจากมีรูปภาพ หรือข้อความที่ไม่เหมาะสม ในเว็บไซต์ที่ท่านต้องการเข้าชม

สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมได้ที่

" กระทรวงเทคโนโลยีสารสนเทศและการสื่อสาร "

อาคาร 9 บริษัท ทีโอที จำกัด (มหาชน) ถนแจ้งวัฒนะ เขตหลักสี่ กรุงเทพฯ 10210

โทร 0-2505-7147,0-2568-2498

Sorry,

The web site you are accessing has been blocked by the requested of The Communication Authority of Thailand.

For more information please contact:

Ministry of Information an Communication Technology

Building 9, TOT PCL Chaeng Wattana Rd. Laksi Bangkok 10210

Tel. 0-2505-7147,0-2568-2498

how do you do that? i've got TOT asdl too... and can't stream youtube videos.

I have TOT ADSL and get maybe 1 in 10 tries, if I have the patience to try that many times, random selections, no set topic or genre. I got a great boogie/dance one a few weeks ago by clicking on the URL from outside UTube. Have not been able to get it since from inside. I have tried everything like you all probably have, so it seems obvious the blocking is not subject related.

By the way if you want to get your toes a-tapping in time with the music, that boogie/dance video can also be accessed at http://boogiegroove.ch/silvan/site_uk/ and then click on the video tab and select "dancing the boogie". It loads poorly, and I have found it is better to let it load silently and then go back and replay.